who are you?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by drag_on, Jan 22, 2001.

1. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I_got_new_socks:
    I found that web page extremely disturbing

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But just think of how it will change Drag_On's life. Gay white boy rappers just like him, now he has a choice, he can give it or take it in the ass, no more sucking Dads dick for him.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

3. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drag_on:
    ok socky how long did it take you to think up that one??? lol your almost as stupid as imc or ihn. how do you think up these things anyway? theres probably a website or somethin all you idiots go to like www.idiots.com hmmm or you just sit at your comp and think of all the stupid things you do and call someone else it. and why do you write all these stupid things anyways?do you actually want all these idiots as friends? man yall suck then. hey socky go read what you wrote to me and see how stupid you are.... you must not have a life. hmmm by the way you wrote that your probably a 15 year old who has no friends and only has his computer cause everyone else hates you.... hmmm or if you arent then you must be feelin low cause only a 15 year old with no life would write something as stupid as that.

ok i can just go on and on and on about you socky but this is just wasting my time.

the next one on my idiots list is i hate niggers.... the first thing wrong with you is your stupid name. you dont have the right to call anyone a nigger. ok your just gettin me mad just by thinkin how stupid you are.

IMC IHN and socky - you all suck
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds to me like a cry for help...tell someone who cares.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.