White Guilt???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Icenhour, Nov 5, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, I think skinny is kin to sickly.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I am sickly, but I prefer the term, "unwell". :)

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I guess I am weird... no words offend me. These days (chunky days/lard ass days) I would love it if someone called me skinny :(

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

STFU, skinny.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

awww... or what? you will come over and slap me in the face with your giant fat 12 inch dingdong?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Don't call me fat! :mad: ;)

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Come to think of it, based on her response, I think I'll go around calling every gal "skinny" now...

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I take it back I got slightly offended the other day... We were at a Japanese steak house and the little cook guy asked how old is the baby- I told him and he said WOW BIG BABY... I said yeah , he has a big mama. The hole time he was cooking/chopping/doing tricks, he kept referring to me as BIG MAMA. He is loudest/funniest cook there and the words BIG MAMA just kept pouring from his little lips. He also made a comment of "Where do you get that kid" talking about my 8 year old from the German (blond hair blue eyed) I just said WALMART... he then said ... "you not tell him (pointing to my Arab husband) he de daddy?" I said no... he said "OH BIG MAMA likea variety huh...she get around" although his "around" sound like "Awoun" WTF??? The place was packed, and we were sharing a table with 2 couples and he never said shit to them. And one of the chicks was 2x bigger then me, she had a nervous face thinking he would say something to her 300lb ass.

Since then my husband and 8 year old keeps calling me BIG MAMA - it only bothered me when a stranger said it OVER and OVER again.... and also that pissed me off saying "Big mama gets awoun"

I am supposed to go there tonight with my friend and our kids... I swear if he says BIG MAMA ... I will demand my meal free. Big Mama likea free food. I will also ask him if it is true that all Asian men have tiny peckers

hey I will see if BIG MAMA is taken, that should be my new name on here.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Icenhour name is now dead- I am now BIGMAMA .

10. beenjamin

beenjamin New Member

Great new nicnames all around but dont you mean you "Wil ask if wall asian men have swall pekkers!!"

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow, you're a fucking retard. What special rights SHOULD you get for being white? What special rights do other ethnicites get, that you don't? Welcome to 2008.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

White History Month

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Sounds like a trucker's name.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What the fuck? Is there only one restaurant in your area that provides a knife-juggling show while they prepare your food in front of you while offering some racial commentary?

Seriously?!? :eek:

16. dsturbedchild09

dsturbedchild09 New Member

Only 1 without rights

What I meant about white peole being the only one's without special rights,is that You can't call a black guy a nigger,a hate crime,can't call an indian a sqaw and no indian masscots.(trying right now to change the name of the Clevland Indians).If you condem anybody but a white person,it is considered a hate crime.Anybody can call a white person a craker,a honky,or anything their little heart desires.Can't pick on Homo's,another hate crime.You can call someone a fat piece of shit though,and nothing is done.The way I look at it fair is fair.Equal rights should be equal rights for EVERYBODY,not certain groups.So,please don't call me a retard,as what I'm saying is the absolute TRUTH,Retard.

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

we have 3...that I know of (in my town) that is the best one. One has shitie parking and one has crappy food. I live in the burbs... Douglasville Georgia

we went last night- got a different guy (boring guy) , but I could hear the other guy a few tables down (he is LOUD) saying crazy crap ...

One thing that pissed me off ( since I was paying the bill) was.. I had the salmon/shrimp my friend had shrimp/chicken ... my 8 year old had the steak (adult order- so he will left overs)...her 5 year old had kids chicken. my 7 month old baby and her 1 year old had no order. They charged me $8.50 per kid not ordering. We also got some crunch rolls - the bill was $146... $17 for babies not eating is just stupid. They never did that before - said it was a new policy - fuckers

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

You truly are retarded, I won't even waste the time to dessimate this pile of crap you posted, as you show everyone here you are a racists, waterheaded rooling simpleton. to do so would be like yelling at Harlan for shiting his pants.

LOL "well, here, i am paying my bill in imagnary money, to pay for the imaganary food you gave my children." Was dsturbedchild09 your wait person? Proboaly because your new baby was part middle eastern, he didn't think it was fair for him to get the privldge of not getting charged for something he didn't eat. Being all fair and equal.

P.S. Cooterpoot, I'm going to gerogia on sales in a week or two, wanna get together for lunch or something?

19. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Sure do ... what part you coming to? I believe you own me an ass lickin .

PS my baby is NOT Part Middle Eastern ... we prefer the term Sand Niggah

he does not look arab to me... he looks like a Mexican- thats why we call him Taco.

Please tell me you are coming on a weekend... that way I can take you to my favorite titty bar... it has 60 year strippers, and a one armed dancer that is hot- except the whole nub thing .. I will PM my numbers