Whippin

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Nicodemus, Apr 29, 2003.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    ahh good times, good times.
    is it me or does G.W. Bush make retards look smart? and who the hell voted for him? who puts a coke head in office?
    any ways did anyone vote for the retard from tennesee?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who puts a coke head in office? Ask Marion Barry.

2. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

bush is a fucking ape. by the way - if you want to out your opinion on this fuck head - he will be in london very soon - visiting Blair and saying 'thanx for your shupport guys".
    there will be rally - big time. (not that its going to help that much but still) look out for it.
    he will be staying at buckingham palace believe it or not - as it is the most protected plot in the city. crazy shit!

3. silvervendetta

silvervendetta New Member

I truly never thought that I would see people on these message boards actually TRYING to keep the peace. Congratulations, you continue to shock and amaze me.

*walks off singing* Blame Ca na daaaa... blame Ca na daaaa...

4. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    bush is a fucking ape. by the way - if you want to out your opinion on this fuck head - he will be in london very soon - visiting Blair and saying 'thanx for your shupport guys".
    there will be rally - big time. (not that its going to help that much but still) look out for it.
    he will be staying at buckingham palace believe it or not - as it is the most protected plot in the city. crazy shit!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO fucking way! Apes are a LOT smarter than Bush! Hell, there's a gorilla who uses sign language and speaks better english than that fuckwit in the white house!

5. Meikle

Meikle New Member

jesus, i havent been to fugly in weeks and whippin is still going! that has to be some kind of record or something. god damn, does ambitious procrastinator still even visit this site? and does devdev?