Whippin

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Nicodemus, Apr 29, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

No fuckbox he's not but i wouldn't say no.If you had read other posts exept the ones the your small brain can comprehend you would already know who it it.

[ 09-11-2003: Message edited by: unlimited time ]

2. stymie

stymie New Member

Here I sit getting ready to rip juicebox's post to shit, but basically I can't, just about all of that is true one way or another. Our cost of living, judicial system, (70% of our police force is civilian), this post could go on and on. Is our nation going down the shitter? Who gives a fuck, I love it here.

Oh and getting back to contributions in the last 100 years I do recall a certain Tim Berners Lee is not so famously known for something you are using right now. (and no, it's not a dildo)
    Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

3. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

no - space would suit you better.

4. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

by the way - can someone please tell me who the freak on the very right hand side of UTs signature box is??
    UT - that your man:?

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Is it the Innerenet he invented?

Do I win? huh? huh? do I?

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

The contents of my mailbox are becoming increasingly obnoxious these days.

7. unlimited-time

Thanks for sharing Nursey.That was the internet equivalent of someone burping in your face.

8. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

grraaaaoo UT - you little feisty chick you. you are always a joy to wind up. you know i am only fuckin with you dontcha?

anyways - a little info on mr tim berners lee:
    A graduate of Oxford University, England, Tim now holds the 3Com Founders chair at the Laboratory for Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence ( CSAIL)at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He directs the World Wide Web Consortium, an open forum of companies and organizations with the mission to lead the Web to its full potential.

With a background of system design in real-time communications and text processing software development, in 1989 he invented the World Wide Web, an internet-based hypermedia initiative for global information sharing. while working at CERN, the European Particle Physics Laboratory. He wrote the first web client (browser-editor) and server in 1990.

Before coming to CERN, Tim worked with Image Computer Systems, of Ferndown, Dorset, England and before that a principal engineer with Plessey Telecommunications, in Poole, England.

and where did i find all that? you guessed it.

9. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

i am still convinced that UT is the Kathy Bates character on Dubyas signature box. am i right?

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    anyways - a little info on mr tim berners lee:
    A graduate of Oxford University, England, Tim now blahhhh blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhh the World Wide Web, an internet-based bleuhhhhhhhhhhhhh etc etc
    Before coming to CERN, Tim uhhhh blah blahhhhhhhh etc blah blah

and where did i find all that? <<<<you guessed it.>>>><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heyyyyy! Now that was a rather natty little ending! Did you do a little wink when you typed it? I think there could be a job in the entertainments industry for you, maybe something along these lines.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

My name's Tim, isn't that bloody marvellous?

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Wahey! a dancin' Dubya!

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    i am still convinced that UT is the Kathy Bates character on Dubyas signature box. am i right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's Ray bloody Winstone not feckin' Kathy Bates... jeez I thought you were different...

14. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

cant recognize him at all. thanks for letting me know. but the question is - does UT look similar...?

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

UT looks like Julie, who was my best mates wife when I was in the RAF, they're from Newcastle way... does that help?

She was shaggable as well.

16. unlimited-time

Maybe they were seperated at birth

[ 09-12-2003: Message edited by: unlimited time ]

17. Monkey_butt

Monkey_butt New Member

wow.. i wonder why the people with the smallest minds have the biggest mouths...

everyone just shut the fuckin hell up!! christ!!

18. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dimebag_raven_420:
    Stoners live and stoners die,
    But in the end we all get high,
    So if at first you don't succeed,
    Fuck this world let's smoke some weed.
    Sex and drugs and rock n' roll,
    Speed and weed and birth control,
    First we live and then we die,
    So fuck this world, lets get high.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN BROTHER!

19. pepsiness

pepsiness New Member

Thats, Sad..

20. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

ahh good times, good times.
    is it me or does G.W. Bush make retards look smart? and who the hell voted for him? who puts a coke head in office?
    any ways did anyone vote for the retard from tennesee?