whiggers

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by pimp mofo, Aug 30, 2000.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Oh dear... I sometimes wear Tommy Hilfiger cologne!

Does that make me a "whigger" then?

2. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>This spittle frothily posted by pimp mofo:
    i hate whiggers...they bug the shit out of me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I find their strained couture and contrived deportment more amusing than annoying.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Either that, or just stupid adolescents (hmm, that's probably redundant) in the same kind of transient phase such as juveniles
    have always affected to variously 1)piss off their parents 2)piss off their school administrators 3) advertise to the world that they're different, special & unique. You'll notice that most evolve beyond their hoodie gear and O.G. slang once they hit the age of majority and have to either learn something useful (go to college) or do something constructive (get a job).
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    The Catholic ones never will - just too risky around priests.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

people in the Uk will understand when i say these words

TIM WESTWOOD

the biggest whigger of them all and total dick...and to top it off we have to put with his aiite's and his wickeed's on the airwaves every friday..

fuck that..

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    So they only sell Tommy jeans and Fubu shirts to black people? How do these white kids get ahold of them then? I don't get it. Why are these companies allowing white people to purchase products that are abviously only intended for blacks?

I'm really glad you posted this explaination of what's going on. Maybe together we can put a stop to it.

Has anyone sent a letter to FUBU and Tommy Hilfiger to alert them to this?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, most of the time niggers wear fubu and tommy so when white guys buy them it would make them wiggers dumb ass

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparky69:
    dumb ass<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh the irony

6. Sane

Sane New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparky69:

7. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sane:

So only certain races can wear certain clothes????

So please tell what can us white people wear so we are not classed as a wigger??

And so what if white people want to be black??

wouldnt U like to be a millionaire??
    Isnt there anyone in the world U would like to be like??

Or are U one of these people that loves themselves??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

some of that makes sence:
    1) no certian cloths are intended for certian races

2) not nigger shit, fubu (farmers usually beat us)

3)that is their problem, why they would want that problem is beond my knloedge but...

4)what does being a millionare have to do with niggers

5)i would like to be like james hatfield
    6)no

8. Sane

Sane New Member

4)what does being a millionare have to do with niggers

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because if U wanted to be a millionaire that means U want to be something U are not!!

Same as your 'whiggers' whites wanting to be black!!

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

that doesn't even make sence