Where is my lil "homewrecker"?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Oct 9, 2002.

1. diva

diva New Member

i was gonna ask how i wold know it was you when i got to the hotel,but id know you any were you ugly sad little fuck,i wouldnt turn up for a stupid cunt like you so what realy makes you think i would? oh and next time say please lol

2. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    you ugly sad little fuck....... stupid cunt like you <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you're never gonna know its me if you make assumptions like that ! I'm neither ugly, sad, little or stupid, I am however a Fucking cunt.

3. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Now you're never gonna know its me if you make assumptions like that ! I'm neither ugly, sad, little or stupid, I am however a Fucking cunt.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forget about her, there are more important matters at hand. Like.. you going to watch your beloved team next weekend? You did well against the scum but you have the REAL reds to contend with this time. I'll be there, look out for me. I reckon you should spot me, I'll be wearing a bright red shirt. Don't forget to fuckin wave!

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Can't make it I'm afraid, I have prior engagements which is why I'm staying in the Huddersfield hotel.
    To be honest I'm 'armchair' most of the time these days, I prefer to spend Saturdays playing golf, I still manage about 10 games per season.
    If we play to current form it's an easy 3 pts for you lot, after last season though we owe you a fuckin good hiding! Enjoy the game you fuckin mick

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Blaugh! Shut up. This thread was about muh man.

6. diva

diva New Member

you tell them girl

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You get 5 stars.

8. diva

diva New Member

thanks Nauseous hun so did you ever get your hands on the littls twat and sort him out??

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    you tell them girl <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You get 5 stars.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks Nauseous hun so did you ever get your hands on the littls twat and sort him out?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *only just manages to avoid puking*

Hahahahahaaa!That's right!Stand up for each other...you whiney, boring, feeble little girlies need to stick together!

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

thanks Nauseous hun so did you ever get your hands on the littls twat and sort him out?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to get my hands on him.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

Hahahahahaaa!That's right!Stand up for each other...you whiney, boring, feeble little girlies need to stick together!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, we do. We don't have/need little lambies looking up to us. We are sad.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

The mutual adoration...between me and little Rossy...is a completely different thing altogether...we are a diverse and dynamic synergistic (inter)attraction that reflects a whole spectrum of sentient expression,not some clingy,timid pair of washed out mousey cunts who go shuffling around, huddled together arm in arm whining about shit that no-one wants to know about!!!

Sing! Sing to Rossy!

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Yes, we do. We don't have/need little lambies looking up to us. We are sad. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get to stepping Bitchy/Pukey!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    The mutual adoration...between me and little Rossy...is a completely different thing altogether...we are a diverse and dynamic synergistic (inter)attraction that reflects a whole spectrum of sentient expression,not some clingy,timid pair of washed out mousey cunts who go shuffling around, huddled together arm in arm whining about shit that no-one wants to know about!!!

Sing! Sing to Rossy!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nursey love I could not have put that any better even if I was extremly high on the magical podwer known as sugar!!!!!

Pukey I think your jealous because my sweet little golden lamby ass doesn't look up to your hippie ass. I will get all lamby ghettoe on your ass sooooooooo Don't hate congratulate!!!!! Mutha Fugga

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

If anyone here needs some insight into the complexity of Nursey & Lamby, just look at this.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

...not some clingy,timid pair of washed out mousey cunts who go shuffling around, huddled together arm in arm whining about shit that no-one wants to know about!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And how many posts has Dirty Diva posted to lead you to that assumption? You've been saying the same tired things to me for over a year now. Get some new material, or try another random insult generator and you might crack a smile on my 'smug' little 'rodent like' face.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Pukey I think your jealous because my sweet little golden lamby ass doesn't look up to your hippie ass. I will get all lamby ghettoe on your ass sooooooooo Don't hate congratulate!!!!! Mutha Fugga<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I think you need to remove
    this from your location, as it was ME, PUKEY, the jealous hippie, who gave you that link to start with. I'm sure 'Nursey's ass' would be a more 'fitting' (no pun intended) location for you... as long as Pimp doesn't mind.

17. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Man, I think I'm starting to fall in love with Nauseous. What the fuck. Now I'm going to have to kill myself.

Hugh

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

post pics.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

And how many posts has Dirty Diva posted to lead you to that assumption?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That observation was based on the stomach turning, pathetic display of 'sisterhood' between her and yourself that i quoted on the last page.
    You've been saying the same tired things to me for over a year now. Get some new material, or try another random insult generator and you might crack a smile on my 'smug' little 'rodent like' face<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I've barely said anything to/about you for about the best part of a year now,[randominsultgenerator]you turd-like smelly-crotched hag[/randominsultgenerator], .Why? Because usually your posts are so bland and uninteresting i just scan through them without them causing much neural electro-activity. I did say you were attention seeking and manipulative when you had your *ahem* 'endearing' little sulk about Lomo's child abusing Jesus sig. And i did say you were annoying, boring/dull/uninteresting/words to that effect when you had the nerve to start criticising GreenAppleSplatters' standard of posts.
    'Random insult generator'?? Not random at all, [randominsultgenerator]you crud-infested hog-humping tramp[/randominsultgenerator], as a matter of fact, carefully chosen words, which are chosen...because they are true. Get some 'new material'? How about i just get rid of some of my old material...there must be some other forums out there for you, Nauseous, where perhaps they would be sent into a frenzy of excited activity over the journals of some (do bear with me while i repeat some of my previous observations about you) depressed sounding neurotic,droning bore. Why would i want you to 'crack a smile' across your 'little rodent-like face' when there are far more enticing things you could crack across it, like, a baseball bat...

20. diva

diva New Member

looks like nursey gets her suposed insluts from the same shit places as my little bro,oh by the way he uses steak and cheese dot com to.