When is enough, enough?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by izzyanne, May 10, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ugg we need the edit button...or I guess I need to stop reading my past posts

I was thinking it was you

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's not me. I don't want to live to be 70 let alone pretend.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Me either...

thank about how much money the government would save, if we started euthanizing old people...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think it's someone already here and I think that they are male because they have only responded to our posts and ignored the males who have posted. AND they are trying to pick arguments, so they are bored as well.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, and the most obvious point... What 70 year-old would know how to upload pictures?

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

cant someone look at the IP address?

yeah if you guys are gonna make fake profiles... make it someone cool... not grammar granny... she sucks. Yes we do need more bitches up in here... but create someone under 50.

7. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member

sure. Look up my IP address. It won't give you anything more than the area in which it exists,

I say there are enough bitches on the board, and I am not required to tell anyone why I joined.

I just happen to be young for my age and there are no forums for 70 year old. Beside I like all the pics and videos etc on the site

Here I am at 69, past Xmas.

nice friendly bunch on board.

Attached Files:

8. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member

THIS 70 year old. I teach computer to seniors.

My 60th birthday

Attached Files:

9. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member

I also build websites for non-profit organizations.

What do you do, that is more than be nasty, on the computer

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I marry well... hehe naa just kidding.

I started a low cost spay neuter veterinary clinic. I only work at a few days here and there... but answer the phones, and run it from home...

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

It's DAN!

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

And you would be correct in that assumption.

13. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

I have a cousin in a wheelchair.

14. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Oh, but nothing is wrong with her. We just keep her in it because we can.

15. GAS

GAS New Member

She seems like she's adjusted well to it.

BIGMAMA likes this.
  16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fucking HELL, people?!?

[highlight]Are you ALL that fucking INSENSITIVE?!?[/highlight]

Here we have a new forum member that has obviously been trolling around for a while, and suddenly is compelled to contribute something to the collective value of this site - AND EVERYBODY RAGS ON HER?!?

Maybe you all don't realize the gravity of this situation --

[size=+2][highlight]THIS BROAD MAY NEVER WALK AGAIN![/highlight][/size]

17. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member

Thanks Lomotil

I expect that is sincere and I appreciate an ally.

My best advice for Bigmama, with the big mouth, and Nauseous, who is nauseous, is to never grow old. I doubt they think they will, then suddenly they and all their friends are old, arthritic and discontent and all they can do is needlepoint. (Me? I teach computer and write music, lyrics and melodies.)

They might think back to how rude they were to izzymae when the 30 year olds begin to use their insensitivity on them, or heaven forbid be struck by a car, or fall breaking something and end up drooling on their boots!

Now Gas with her Barbie dolls, I suggest, is far too young to be acting asinine.

Lomotil, I have not walked since June 6, 1969, when I was 30. The crutches, we call 'ambulating', and they will take a person from point A to point B, stairs for example, but there really ought to be a chair awaiting at point B. Only once I took off into the unknown, when my car was stuck in the mud. I came upon an old tractor and sat on its front wheel for a rest! The 8 huskies hooked up to a big tree there helped. I began howling at them, they joined in, and I was saved the rest of the walk (ambulating, but walk is easier), as my daughter heard them through the thick fog, and I was rescued!

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Actually, I was being an inconsiderate asshole like everyone else.

A lot of people have raised the BS flag on your post, and to be quite honest - I thought the story to be a bit too personal and dramatic for a typical icebreaker. Most people don't open their posting on a site like this one with so much kindling. I was simply adding a bit of fire to the roast, as my skepticism was in line with the others.

If, however, the whole thing isn't BS, please accept my apology.

I'm quite sure that the two of them will eventually get married. I can just picture the two of them sitting on the couch, simultaneously knitting sleeves on the same sweater. :biggrin:

Naaaah... they'll be reminiscing classic 80's dance songs, trips to the store, bitching about men, and comparing snot plugs and other curious medical phenomenon that no man should ever know about. Plus, Bigmama sometimes gets paid for people to drool on her boots...

I can't tell you how many times I've told GAS about her barbies! :biggrin:

It's things like this that make us doubt... Then again, some things are just too absurd to be made up. Where in the hell do you live, anyway? I've only been stuck in the mud once, but it was just me being stupid in a city park with my old pickup truck - and you, with a car? I'm just trying to picture someone ambulating in the mud to a tractor in the dense fog... What possessed you to leave the car in the first place? Wouldn't it have been easier for your daughter to find you by looking in the car you were driving?

Mighty creative idea there with the Huskies - although when I first read that they were hooked up to a tree, I had this mental image of sled dogs pulling lumber and you just hitched a ride. Who tethers multiple dogs to the same tree, anyway?

:confused: :biggrin: Welcome aboard.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Bravo Lomo`

izzyanne, don't take it to heart you just being hazed they do not believe your story and are hazing you because they think you are one of the other posters using an alias like Dan for instance. Otherwise they would not be so insensitive.

Just going by memory you were injured in your 30's and that was 69? You seem to be pretty sharp for your age. I think I will have dementia by the time I'm 70 only 40's and do dumb stuff like forget I made myself a cup of coffee in the morning.

20. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I'm about to get my period. Is that too personal?