What's wrong with Kelly's computer?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Think I'll get a five finger discount?

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

From what I hear about you, the tech would be able to give you a "2 fists up to the elbows and a foot" discount.

3. chester grape

chester grape New Member

No, no, no, yer all wrong.

Chances are something's just come loose off the motherboard.

Make sure the PC is plugged in and on at the wall, then open the box and poke around inside it with a metal tool of some sort. A fork is good.

Make sure you get into all the nooks and crannies, ESPECIALLY around the power supply (big metal box at the back).

Failing that, upgrade. You know you want to.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Think I'll get a five finger discount?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its possible esp if the workers are guys...unless u swing to the lesbian thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    From what I hear about you, the tech would be able to give you a "2 fists up to the elbows and a foot" discount.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n from what i hear about u...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Canine, you hush your mouth!

Chester... very good idea! I'm sure all my troubles will be over with that simple solution!

Kit, I'm hard up, but I'm not that hard up.

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Canine, you hush your mouth! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? I didn't mention your other cavital talents, so I only mentioned what everyone here knows already.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You think you're clever, don't you?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

4 minutes and I'm out of this hole!!! (work) I'm just going to go look for a power supply tomorrow and try to replace it myself... fuck going to the shop.

9. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

sometimes a computer just needs cleaning

vinegar and water douche seems to work

just spray it in any hole you can find

then add baby powder afterwards

10. kitana

kitana New Member

4 minutes and I'm out of this hole!!! (work) I'm just going to go look for a power supply tomorrow and try to replace it myself... fuck going to the shop.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u dun reply after this, then u electrokuted yerself.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

$75 for a new power supply?!?

Did they install it and suck your clit at the same time, Rat? She should be able to find a power supply suitable for her computer for between $30-40...

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, one store wouldn't sell me a power supply that would fit my small cavity and Gateway won't send me one... they want me to send the fucking thing back! Which I will not. So, I'll be posting from work for a while it appears.. until they block Fugly, that is...

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

After all this talk does anyone really give a shit whats wrong with kellys computer??

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Prolly not, but if it annoys you, then it's work it, Spanky.

15. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Scenario: Kelly hits the power button and nothing happens. (Yes, it's plugged in)

I don't fuck with the innards of computers... any ideas?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If its plugged in,try throwing it in the bath with you,it might just need a good clean...

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    $75 for a new power supply?!?

Did they install it and suck your clit at the same time, Rat? She should be able to find a power supply suitable for her computer for between $30-40...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    fuck if i can remember what i paid. i just remember it wasnt that much and it wasnt too hard to put it in. it slid in like warm slippery butter and made my box come back to life.
    (just looked it up- it was $39. my bad...)

17. chester grape

chester grape New Member

1. Open box.
    2. Remove hamster from exercise wheel. Fuck and discard.
    3. Buy new hamster.
    4. Place hamster inside exercise wheel.
    5. Close box.