What's up, you Fugly Fukks??!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by THE Troll, Oct 6, 2001.

1. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

oh... oh ok...well...I...I just thought...well we... we were getting on so well...

2. Sky

Sky New Member

I am sooooooo fucking bored!!!!!

3. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    I am sooooooo fucking bored!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you and me both, bird

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

That board is pretty lame on so many levels. If they are such hardcore fuckers, what the hell are they doing in the sports section? You'd think that after 8000 posts, one of the topics might be

>>Hey, why don't we start up a website?

Just a thought...

5. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    I am sooooooo fucking bored!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then go to bed you sad bastard.

6. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

Well, I checked the "THE" board, and a lot of people posted a lot of anti-THE Troll messages.

Just one person trying to orchestrate a BB battle, it seems...
    (Not that I didn't get my two cents out of it all).

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Sounds like:

"Hey, guys - some pathetic pile of shit you have here, but my pile of shit over there is so much more oderiferous and fly-blown...I bet you couldn't stand the smell, you little dung beetles. So whaddya say - you wanna come over to our shit pile and fling shit at each other, or should we come over to yours and throw here? The title of King of Turd Mountain hangs in the balance and must be decided"

What about a 3rd option: this dung beetle collective recognizes that their shit is indeed exceedingly more misshapen and malodorous than ours, and concede the title without a single fecal missile launched, thereby allowing all foreign rectal intruders and extruders to scuttle back to their hive, gloating, carapaces puffed proudly, carrying high the coveted brown belt for all their fellow beetles to ooh and ahh over at length before resuming the usual shit?

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and it's a fucking hostboard... how lame..

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And for those of you who maybe wondering...

NO! THE Troll is NOT me.

But I think I'll go and pay him a visit... See if I can't kick the structs out from under his bridge...

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i went to that site that was linked at the begining. martin, it sucks ass. this forum thing is way better because there are less topics and it is easier to keep up with what's goin on.

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>chirped Ol' Reliable, Spanky:
    this forum..is way better because there are less topics and it is easier to keep up with what's goin on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Does that mean if someone started spamming new topics here and made it harder to keep up with, you'd leave?

{ponders the necessary evil in the moral dilemma...}

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

no i am just saying that in the other one there are like 100 topics and then like 50 forums inside those topics that u write in. this makes it extremely difficult to keep up with.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    no i am just saying that in the other one there are like 100 topics and then like 50 forums inside those topics that u write in. this makes it extremely difficult to keep up with. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, you are retarded. you ahnd your dumb whore nigger fucking girlfriend wank are the ones spamming this forum

14. Emetic

Emetic New Member

IMC... the sky's blue, too.

shhh-h-h-h- Keep it to yourself

15. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    dude, you are retarded. you ahnd your dumb whore nigger fucking girlfriend wank are the ones spamming this forum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nigger?... im not balck...? where did you get that?... is it the way i come across... am i bit of a wigger?...

16. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Aside to Nursey: Yeah, I feel the same way you do - Sparky is so cool.

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Sparky is so cool.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

since fucking when?

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

since me and fucking nursey decided he was ages ago...

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and we don't care what the rest of you cockbags think of him.. the only opinion that counts is ours..

sparky's cool... enuff said

20. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

err...what about me... im cool, i can do tricks... i can do loadsa tricks... good ones... im bessie mates with Debbie (Paul's wife)