What's the average time...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Err... do you make a nice Sheperd's Pie?

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Err... do you make a nice Sheperd's Pie?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

now now nursey... before i met you i would have been in full agreement with dubya... remember what i said about previously thinking sex being overrated....

which is one of the reasons i travel 300 miles to fuck you every 2-3 weeks

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

id like to think i'm fabulous at the suck-sucky, but honestly, have any of you ladies been told otherwise? if they told you how bad you were at it you'd never do it again. the only time i was ever "corrected" was the first one i gave when i was 12. and he didnt tell me how bad i was it, he just grabbed the back of my head and pumped it up and down. now i loooove doing it and i just cant get enough. ooh baby.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    id but honestly, have any of you ladies been told otherwise? if they told you how bad you were at it you'd never do it again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dated a 17 year old virgin when I was 18,she wasn't giving up the ass so I had to settle for blow-jobs and hand-jobs.Long story short,I had scratches and teeth marks on my junk on more than one occasion.But I was getting head so I couldn't really complain.

6. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Blowjobs are like malt whiskey, there is no such thing as a bad one, just some are better than others.

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Blowjobs are like malt whiskey, there is no such thing as a bad one, just some are better than others.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm, even head given by a teenage girl with braces? i had braces once. i tried putting wax on the scratchy bits and i looked like a boxer. i dont think he gave a shit though. then he went and boinked my best friend.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm... well although you gave head.. she gave up the pussy...

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

pshaw! i gave up the fresh puss as well! cheatin' bastard!

10. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Nursey, that vagina/eyeball peecture you posted just freaked out my boyfriend! He said you must be a charming lass..but he looked nauseous. You are never going to turn guys straight weeth pics lak that.
    So we think zat picture is YOU? I thought your eyes were brown.
    BTW anybody know where ze Battlesausage or Osausage Bin Ladin went?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ugh, you cheeky catholic choirboy.. i could never tease out an eyeball from the battered flabby rancid clam in the pic nursey posted... her pussy is a beautiful and exquisite platter to complement edible body parts...

BS has just got an X-Box.. that might go someway to explaining his absence

12. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

That WAS a battered clam. I haf seen many better. Ze girls weeth gentle roundness in all their contours, lak--well, you guess-haf much nicer intimate parts than what was shown. But one doesn't know where the Nursey so CONVENIENTLY gathers the raw materials for her works of art.
    Nursey dear, can you put ze eyeball on ze head of ze dick-lak ze washington Monument. That would be awesome.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Blowjobs are like malt whiskey, there is no such thing as a bad one, just some are better than others.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is one of the best analogies I've ever heard.