whats a good photoshop prog?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Jurkin 24-7, Jun 10, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

man all you wannabe etch-a-sketch motherfuckers know NOTHING about art. You all suck.

2. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by P. Diddy:
    we were naked and on drugs when i did this

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: P. Diddy ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

which one of you is the bald fuck?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

neither of us are bald you llamarapin birdturgler....

now fuck off back to florida with all the rest of the senile jew bastards

failing that... dazzle us with your deft brush strokes, oh piss-ant picasso...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    man all you wannabe etch-a-sketch motherfuckers know NOTHING about art. You all suck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

~*a declaration*~

<font size=6>I AM AN <font color="yellow">ARTIST</font>!!!</font>

5. kitana

kitana New Member

i'm kind of creative, but not with computer program pics - just crayons, scissors, glue, markers, the old-fashioned stuff. i would scan and post some of my work, but the police wont give back my artwork. they won't even tell me what they did with it or where they put it. at least i know it's safe - when they were rummaging through my room, they put my artwork in plastic bags with labels.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so now everything i do is <font color="yellow">ART</font>

when do i start getting paid??

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey kitana..

are you creative with paper, glue, scissors and newspaper??

is that why the police bagged n tagged your artwork?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    if you don't like it, do better.. and please be orignal, dont just crop spomeones face on someone elses body... or steal a pic and claim it as yours like you did the brad pitt pic.. I saw thatone on snuff x like 2 months ago<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you were ignoring me? I was HOPING you were. Yeah, I've done a lot of body replacement, but there was a PURPOSE to it. And SOMEONE must have liked them...

By the way, I most certainly did NOT steal the Brad Pitt picture. I had originally used Ricky Martin, hated it, tried Tom Cruise, hated it, then settled with Brad. I want to see that pic that you claim that I stole. I really do. I'm going to go look for it now.

It's funny how you have this personal vendetta against me. Go fuckin' obsess about someone else for a while. Maybe you should go call one of your "clients". You're such an important person, Dwaine, why waste your time pissing with someone as useless as myself? (KELLY)

9. kitana

kitana New Member

well, i guess i should have added that i used extra "stuff" that i found at the park. it was just pieces of bone, blonde hair, a blue ribbon, some material with little flowers printed on it - stuff that was scattered in the wooded areas.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, I went to the site and looked at the Brad Pitt pics, and none of them look like mine.

I'd be happy to put some of the pictures that I made sans head-replacement, but I have to wait until I get my computer back. Most of them are of old houses and buildings. I'm sure they'd bore the hell out of everyone here, but at least they wouldn't send them into seizures like that fuckin' blurry-ass zebra pic!

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i kinda liked the zebra pic.. looked kinda like someone was tearing a pepsi logo into a zebra's flesh

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I thought you were ignoring me? I was HOPING you were. Yeah, I've done a lot of body replacement, but there was a PURPOSE to it. And SOMEONE must have liked them...

By the way, I most certainly did NOT steal the Brad Pitt picture. I had originally used Ricky Martin, hated it, tried Tom Cruise, hated it, then settled with Brad. I want to see that pic that you claim that I stole. I really do. I'm going to go look for it now.

It's funny how you have this personal vendetta against me. Go fuckin' obsess about someone else for a while. Maybe you should go call one of your "clients". You're such an important person, Dwaine, why waste your time pissing with someone as useless as myself? (KELLY)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... What she said!

14. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

<font size=8>SHUT UP!!!</font>

15. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The llama looks pretty good you cunt. You made my dick way too small though...Submit that to one of those mail Order Art Schools..you will be accepted fer shure...yehaaw

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Homewrecker:
    <font size=8>SHUT UP!!!</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Deja vu*

Is it my imagination? Or have I been here before?

17. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    *Deja vu*

Is it my imagination? Or have I been here before?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Shut up"?

Probably...

I'm sure u get it a lot!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<font size=8>AWW... BABE!!!</font>

that pic brings back a flood of memories...

and the memories bring a rush of blood to my cock!!

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Maybe you should take your own advice and..

<font size=8>SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!</font>

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Thats not IHN. THATS ME IN THE OLD DAYS! Damn I remember them like yesterday......