what?!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Oct 6, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    damn strait
    got a problem with it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BUT whats exactly are you daying, i cant quite make it out?

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

*saying*

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes,it is a bit unclear...his voice hadn't quite broken at that point you see.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

nursey what does he say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    nursey what does he say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll do what i can to make sense of it...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Originally uttered by Spanky Bombastic: iUhhh...oHHhh...aaaa...uhhhhh...UGGHHHHH...AAAAAAA..Shhhh...oooOAAAAHHHaaa... Ahhhhehhh...mmmmmm...mmmm...mmmyeah....uhhHHHhhh... cum!..mmmmmm..cum..gimme it aaaall!..mmmmmmm<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well-there we have it...what exactly does it mean Spanky?

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

HAHAHA SPANKY YOU FAG!!!!!!!!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

HEY IS THIS THAT SPANKY BLOKE WHO I AM MEANT TO BE??OI SPANKY EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW YOU I FEEL KINDA CLOSE TO YOU COS NAUSEOUS ACCUSED ME OF BEING YOU WHEN I FORST JOINED PLUS NO ONE LIKES YOU AND EVERYONE THINKS IM A CUNT TOO(OFFLINE AS WELL AS ONLINE) WILL YOU BE MY FREIND????

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and yes i do know how to take the caps lock off before you start cunts.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Tommy have you been getting abuse from out of the forums as well as inside them as well?

You are King Hip mate, no-one has abused me outside of these pages, Jesus I must be losing my touch...keep up the good work, pip pip!

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i have no friends nor do i have use for them

11. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    i have no friends <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That figures.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya C Fields:
    Tommy have you been getting abuse from out of the forums as well as inside them as well?

You are King Hip mate, no-one has abused me outside of these pages, Jesus I must be losing my touch...keep up the good work, pip pip!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh its weird aint it i cant understand why people hate me cos i live in a shack alone only go out at night and torture and kill small animals,judgemental fuckers.