What was I saying?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Jul 29, 2003.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Focus, you are gold man, comedy gold.

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

p.s. Yucky go commit suicide already. I was hoping you already had. Having only one life to live, and living it in that body, has to be the ultimate punishment.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

YUMMY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! SAY, WHERE IS YUMMITA?????

5. Tryme

Tryme New Member

So then UT is the one who hasn't posted a pic here??? Why do I try, I won't care again tomorrow.

Hey, Ross, I am back...Yummita is in jail for abuse of a midget.

6. Undertow

Undertow New Member

There are three genders in this world: Male, Female and Ugly.

I believe you've inspired a fourth one: Butt-fuckin' Ugly. Too bad you don't have a personality to compensate for it.

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

tryme...under tow, why dont you go and touch the pathetic nub that is yer private parts, then go die and under no circumstances, and i mean NO (i.e. NONE) fucking ev efr post here ever ever ever ever ever post here again, i for one would be so happy, you would make my day...fucking cockhorses

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    tryme...under tow, why dont you go and touch the pathetic nub that is yer private parts, then go die and under no circumstances, and i mean NO (i.e. NONE) fucking ev efr post here ever ever ever ever ever post here again, i for one would be so happy, you would make my day...fucking cockhorses<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Grabs Schmed's leash*
    You boys better run..... i dunno how much longer i can hold him bac.....
    *chilling echo's of angry snarls*

9. Undertow

Undertow New Member

tryme...under tow, why dont you go and touch the pathetic nub that is yer private parts, then go die and under no circumstances, and i mean NO (i.e. NONE) fucking ev efr post here ever ever ever ever ever post here again, i for one would be so happy, you would make my day...fucking cockhorses

Okay, now you're working my tits.

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, that was my sexy ass on the toilet, and yes, i actually spent over $1000 on dental work. unlike some people, i care about my health and appearance.

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Can I recapture the enjoyment that came from the first few precious days at Fugly? It really was shear joy for a short while. And suddenly it was passed out on my couch farting and snoring and there was no joy. Only annoyance and bitterness. So I left for a long long long time. Did I miss anything? Has anything changed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did PsychoBob pass out on your couch again? Bummer....

13. Tryme

Tryme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    guess you won;t care tomorrow coz you've got much bigger worries such as going out in public with that fuckin pig ugly face of yours.You gross hog beast.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to quote there, UT...so why are you so pissed just because I came back? Because you would like to think that just because I am a fat chick my life is miserable yet my life is still 1,000,000 times better than yours? Harsh reminder that I have a man who loves me, friends who love me, and a career and you are just a trashy internet whore?

Go IM your "friends" and come up with more juveile insults about the way people look or their sexual orientation.

I apologize in advance if spelling words out and using punctuation confused you.

14. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tryme:
    Way to quote there, UT...so why are you so pissed just because I came back? Because you would like to think that just because I am a fat chick my life is miserable yet my life is still 1,000,000 times better than yours? Harsh reminder that I have a man who loves me, friends who love me, and a career and you are just a trashy internet whore?

Go IM your "friends" and come up with more juveile insults about the way people look or their sexual orientation.

I apologize in advance if spelling words out and using punctuation confused you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You assume to much hog beast, go get a cloth and wipe some of that fat dribbling from your chin and ask you hubby if he really loves you or does he just put up with you ugly arse coz he took much of a wimp to leave you.I doubt he feels to attracted to you as he tries to push his cock into your sweaty stinking cunt while at the same time having to hold your gut out of the way.A differcult job at the best of times but i bet at the moment due to the hot weather it get very slippery down there.
    And i very much doubt your life is better than mine with a face that looks like it been punched a few too many times your life must be depressing from the minute you rise and have to look in a mirror.
    Go back to the kitchen and bake yourself a few dozen chocolate cakes so you can have a comfort session later on and tell yourself how great you really are.
    Oh and if i've written to much and your sugar level has drops to a dangerous level while you have been reading next time keep a little supply of biscuits next to your computer then you can spend time thinking about an intelligent come back instead of the shit you wrote before.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Undertow, fiú er Íslenskur?

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

What the fuck...the "thorn" letter didn't post...

17. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

heyhey, im bak, boo-yea...

this is some funny shit, some inspired hatred , lol

18. Tryme

Tryme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lost Focus:
    some inspired hatred , lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not sure how funny it is, I find interestingly pathetic that she hates me so much for absolutely no reason.

Not that there aren't plenty of people who have plenty of reasons to hate me, but I have never given her any reason.

Well if it gives her something to make her feel better about herself.

19. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tryme:
    I am not sure how funny it is, I find interestingly pathetic that she hates me so much for absolutely no reason.

Not that there aren't plenty of people who have plenty of reasons to hate me, but I have never given her any reason.

Well if it gives her something to make her feel better about herself.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol you are not important enough for me to hate you silly girl, you are just far to ugly to be allowed to offend people in public with your saggy greasy pasty face, so i thought i was doing my public duty by reminding you just how gross you are.
    You really should go round with a public health warning stamped to your very large rear.

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Don't let that public health stamp near that fucking fly swarmed fat fucking bloated ass...wouldnt want to ruin a perfectly good stamp now would we?
    Lets go back to a happier time when you werent posting in here tryme you fucking tub of shit.

In other words DRINK MY PISS YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE.