What the fux with IRAN ?!?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by XerxesX, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

THings are just fine in the market. Be very suspicious of your information source.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Interesting from two perspectives one that it implies that I ran is not seeking weapons grade uranium after all the threats and posturing that that weirdo Iranian president has been doing. And then also that the article came from jpost.com . Definitely something to watch I would say.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.geostrategy-direct.com/geostrategy-direct/

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Iran emboldened by weak Democrats controlling congress see the green light for terrorists agression tactics.

Ahmadinejad: Israel’s destruction near

Published: 11.13.06, 08:53

According to the Iranian media Monday, Iranian President Mahoud Ahmadinejad declared that Israel was destined to ‘disappearance and destruction’ at a council meeting with Iranian ministers.

“The western powers created the Zionist regime in order to expand their control of the area. This regime massacres Palestinians everyday, but since this regime is against nature, we will soon witness its disappearance and destruction,” Ahmadinejad said. (AFP)

Not only that we also are about to see reports that :

PAPER: IRAN PLOTTING TO GROOM BIN LADEN'S SUCCESSOR...

(Keep an eye out on the DrudgeReport)

People will quickly rally to a frenzy of talk that it’s is a lie and not happening at all. But it fits perfectly into the grand scheme of Iranian behavior. The Palestinians as well as Iran have done it using Hammas and the PLO as a proxy for government sponsored terrorists activity. It is only obvious that they would use the same tactic by taking AlQaeda under the wing and why? Because they are emboldened by a weak congress. This is a direct result of the Democratic takeover.

6. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

I met a nice young iranian girl visiting Goa with her family ( I think it was her father and hr mother and her aunt ). We talked quite some. I let my beer stand and started drinking water. She invited me over to their table and I refused on the grounds that with to many tats showing it was unseeming. So she brought a plate of food over and the wee young thing studies law and has no problem at all. She fuzzed a bit about womens right and I said the usual stuff about death-penalties in general.

The opposition seems to suffer some under the totalistic neo-con approach, just like in Venezuela. ( And lets not get started on Iraq, where 150 scientists and other personell and visitors were kidnapped from the department of edu in Baghdad ).

One allways needs a working approach to a problem. Angry is not allways enough.

So Irans new approach started now did it, as opposed to when your beloved con-men engaged in a foolish campaing against the judgement of the analythic community ?

Iran has been emboldened by foolish republican tactics and they have flaunted it ALL THIS TIME. For a military man you have a really weird sense of reality. Illusion will harm you in the real world Joe. Dont hurt your country. Its historic role in the spread of democracy, as well as your fellow americans deserve better.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Iran watches American politics while Americans watch football.

I refuse to waste anymore time going around and trying to figure out how to spell thier stupid names so here goes.

Amarijidian is emboldened that Dems are in control of the house sure he is. To deny that is to be blind. Look at Kim Jong he was ready to come to the table to negotiate while facing the othe alternative of sanctions. What happens? Hillary runs to make a public speech about how we should go to them to talk vs sanctions. Just what he needed to hear to get the hint to back off. Democratic policy for 6 years now has bee more than obstruct but actually sabotage. What is bad for the country makes Bush look bad and it has been proven that they will pay no consequence. The main democratic focus for the Dems right now is to send signals to the brave Iraqi's standing up for democracy that the carpet is about to be jerked out from under them and remind them that when it happened and they go under strict Taliban type Shira law their whole family will have to pay brutally. Why so that for the next one hundred years they can spin it as a republican catastrophe.

8. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

No ! That is just dead wrong. Ahmadinejan has been strutting since the invasion. You KNOW that. You have complained about it.

With US troops in Iraq you loose so much of your clout as to Iran. If, like Donnie Rumsfelt, ( Seen shaking hands with Saddam ), said, "we are looking at a short war, six days, six weeks, I doubt six months......."

IF that had been true you would have been in a great position to coerce Iran. Now it sucks and NO, it was not a dem strategy.

You saw how Hezbollah fought back ? Hitting armor and ships ? Now imagine the insurge of insurgents if USA or Israel physically attacks Iran. They will go bonkers and Iraq will be a true mess.

You have to remember that the new conmens iraqi advisors were just corrupt businessmen, ( some with sentences ), just like themselves. My iraqi informants were insurgents against Saddam when Sr backed down due to a fear of a new Vietnam and the UN-limitations. You cant compare those two sources as for credibility or angle.

Or short.

You are dead wrong.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It was a democratic strategy in the making just like reacting to the towers was a strategy in the making. The Dems seized in on the opportunity to fight the propaganda war against their own country and it was profitable for them to do so. The fact that you can deny this makes me either question your integrity or your understanding of American politics.

I think your integrity is in tact but you simply do not understand. Yes it is true Ahmadinejan has been strutting since the invasion. That I do not deny. But the idea that since that is the case one should simply deny that a party in control of the house that is aggressively against military strength. A party with a history of rewarding bad behavior ie Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libia......You really think this does not embolden Ahmadinejan?

Xerx come on really?

10. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

What do you propose we do about North Korea, Joe?

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Figure out what screwed up diplomacy allowed the situation to get to where it is at. NEVER do it again.

It is called appeasement, or rewarding bad behavior.

Then once we have figured out that one assasinate all persons in congress that would gladly sabatage diplomatic efforts with North Korea for their own political efforts or due to their sympathetic views towards communism.

Then current policy will work.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Of course I'm being sarcastic. Informing the public truthfully is a step in the right direction. The problem is a media one.

Remember when Bush took over from Clinton? This was post dot.com economy bust and we were in a recession? The news media was trying to prop the economy up and if anyone said anything about the fact that things were not looking good. They were accused of "Talking down" the economy as if this was the cause for the slump that we were in that someone mentioned that things did not look as rosy as portrayed?

This is just one example of how the media works to manipulate public perception. They wanted to prop those last two years up in a state of denial then hand a catastrophe to Bush and then point all blame on him. Well it looks like Bush took the lemons he was handed and against overwhelming odds made lemonade.

This media manipulation encourages bad behavior. The reason Korea has nukes put quite simply is because we sent scientists and engineers over to Korea and educated their scientist and built Nuclear reactors for them to power their country as a plan of appeasement for the bad behavior a barter if you will.

Check out all the electric power the North Koreans have to light their country at night:

Has the left as of yet paid any price for this bad behavior? Have you seen the news reports educating the masses as to why we are where we are? Have you seen the cynical remarks on the "Daily Show" the cynical comedic skits on "Mad" illustrating how ridicules foreign diplomacy throughout the 90's was?

The answer is no you have not. And you won't either. For this very reason everyone sees Korea as a Bush issue rather than a Democratic policy problem. The Bad behavior has been rewarded. The missing link there is the fifth column the media.

So of course on the eve of a breakthrough on Korean negotiations under the threat of embargo Hillary Clinton will make a speech indirectly pointed at Kim Jung signaling him to stand firm. She will pay no penalty and reap the reward of making Bush look bad.

The left will not think twice about damaging this countries security for their own political gain because quite simply they are allowed to do so by a media who is just a radical as they are and intent on bringing them back into power.

13. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Military strength is a term that should not be applied on a specific strategy. The strenght of neccesitating victory is not equal to its applicable utility other than to Then its poker, and do not make the mistake of confusing the tactical victories of the first gulf war and the initial success of the second , with the longterm neccesities of our now and here.

The operation seems bogged down in the quagmire.
    There are to many iraqis , and others, dying. To many maimed americans coming home and to many subtextual linguistic changes being brought to the fire and the counsil when all the young braves , and those young second time, go galloping over the plains. Wise words get lost in anger.

And that whip and carrot routine does not seem to work in PyongYang.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

There is a lot of spin going on here and you’re getting caught up in it. We went into this knowing that this could be a decade’s long war against terrorism. Election year politics and a party that will gladly exploit the situation have built up this idea that no one ever thought about long term issues. Democracy has never been easy in the Middle East. Can you count for me enough countries that are democratic Arabic or Persian countries and are democratic?

Xerx you need to read “The Time Traveler” the real lie here is that things will be better if we simply become more politically correct. What we need is less pandering to the politically correct not more.