WHAT THE FUCK-OVER

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Oct 5, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    Kearn to spell<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

2. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Bog-trotting Limey??? I'm a fucking nine-hour drive away from you and IMC...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well come on the fuck over Ulfercock..and wear a bullet catching vest...you may kearn something if you come in this neighborhood...

(note to ree ree's: the word "kearn" was used in the above post as a joke..as it was in an earlier post. Shame only white trash GOT IT..bunch of stupid motherfuckers...hell why am I even posting right now...all you fucking teenagers are in bed....punkassbitches...

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Sure thing...I do have to make a certain delivery of Steel Reserve in your neck of the woods. Besides, I could use a break from Philly really soon.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Originally posted by IEATEVERYBODY
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    A question many of us have asked before you twat. All this artificial anger is very tiring, haven't you got any pearl beads you can pull out your ass just to crack a smile?

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK

6. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Sure thing...I do have to make a certain delivery of Steel Reserve in your neck of the woods. Besides, I could use a break from Philly really soon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take back everything I said about you. Is South Street still there? I lost a lot of brais cells in that area back in the day...

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You aren't joking are you...

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    I take back everything I said about you. Is South Street still there? I lost a lot of brais cells in that area back in the day...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It still is. Now, it is mostly filled with angst-ridden teenage suburbanites who walk back and forth all damned day feeling "oppressed." I have to go there when I need to buy a new pair of boots, but aside from that, it gets really annoying really fast.

It wasn't always like that...just in the last ten years or so, it got congested with those overprivilieged shitheads.

9. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

It still is. Now, it is mostly filled with angst-ridden teenage suburbanites who walk back and forth all damned day feeling "oppressed." I have to go there when I need to buy a new pair of boots, but aside from that, it gets really annoying really fast.

It wasn't always like that...just in the last ten years or so, it got congested with those overprivilieged shitheads.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I spent a lot o money at Dobb's back in my college days..