What the fuck is wrong with people!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cigarettes, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah,it's a lot more disturbing than what i thought was behind Nauseous' door.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    So who is this mutton dressed as lamb? Pardon the pun ross.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh who is this bitch???

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    but will it'll have to do for now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're fucked again aren't you?

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    You're fucked again aren't you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're bored again, aren't you?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

don't be so fucking insensitive... canine was on her period

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Nobody ever actually buys stuff from junk mail! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I do, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not all of us have unlimited funds like you do...you can't buy from Big Lots by mail (is Big Lots national or do most of you not know the joy of Big Lots???)

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

UUMMMMMM I dunnow hat the fuck it is, care to tell us yummy???

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

How did you ever guess?

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    UUMMMMMM I dunnow hat the fuck it is, care to tell us yummy???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somewhere between a Dollar General/Family Dollar and a Walmart. Maybe comparitable to the old Woolworths towards the end when they sucked really really bad.

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    So who is this mutton dressed as lamb? Pardon the pun ross.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why, its daytime tv soap star Linda Dano!!!!!!!!! Who plays Ray CUMMINGS!!! on One life to live!!!!

She does look like a scary beast, but I know she can never be as lambalicious as I am!! Thats a feat that I hope nobody else can accomplish!

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Oh its another one of these daft yank soaps that you keep sending over to us days of our lifes,the bold and the beautiful and my personal fav was santa barbara i mean there all just soooooo believable.....not jesus do us a favour and keep em over your side of the pond.

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Santa Barabara!!!!!!!! I remember watching that when I was a kid in the l9iving room with my mom!! Special times especially when cruise and eden got caught in the barn and he was "sweet jesus" and his two kids were in a fire!! Good times!!!!

Space Cadet Tommy, what exactly would your mother do without the soap opera's??? She can only handle so much sex.

14. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

No we didn't try to cash the check. Ass.

Its just a bother in my life. All junk mail is stupid and pointless. Ass.

Are there just mean people here or what? What an ass.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Red Rum! Although it wasn't your intent, I am flattered, Nursey.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator