What pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jan 14, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

r use some lube on the tampon.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

good lord, the menses ought to be enough- or one could use those "petal soft" plastic applicators.
    what pisses me off is those vegan hippie dikes that use the tampons with no applicator. that means they are shoving their fingers up their twat before they touch the bathroom door. dirty bitches.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

4. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:

what pisses me off is those vegan hippie dikes that use the tampons with no applicator. that means they are shoving their fingers up their twat before they touch the bathroom door. dirty bitches.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fucking way,thats disgusting

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but vegan hippy dykes don't use tampons.. they chew bark and put it in little cheesecloth pouches.. either that or they let the blood flow freely and unimpeded as nature intended

6. sexc

sexc New Member

i use pads. i got scared off tampons when i was a kid. only because my redneck mother was too busy trying to play with me than show me how to use it.

as for spam, i am sure some people eat it. i just hate it. tastes like rubber.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    but vegan hippy dykes don't use tampons.. they chew bark and put it in little cheesecloth pouches.. either that or they let the blood flow freely and unimpeded as nature intended<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Mr. Garrison voice* I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    just a tip- tampons shouldnt hurt. they are only uncomfortable if you pull them out dry and they are too big, or if it isnt inserted all the way and the tip is peeking out.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFOA!

BTW... Cardboard applicators fucking scratch the hell out of your insides too. Fuck the environment and go with the plastic applicators.

Whore... how the fuck can you wear a pad? I can't stand the fucking things. Especially when you wake up in the morning (or afternoon in my case) and the fucking thing hasn't soaked up a damn thing and your bed looks like a crime scene.

I'm so fortunate that I haven't had a period since August.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

fuck me, do you think if I start a 'tampon' thread it may allow to talk about what pisses you off? God, this is why I love Fugly so much...

10. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    That little bitch Ross Perot is being what piss me off most. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah you do the same to me pumpkin!

12. Robman97

Robman97 Member

It pisses me off when people don't finish what the start. You know the pick something up and start to work on it and then....

13. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    people like KESUS, who replace c's with k's and use 100% internet ebonics

ur a stewpid bitch kuz u dunno how 2 spell rite.

not only does it drop the speed I can actually read it. but it makes the poster look retarded.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

another thing that pisses me off is people who are too PC.. if I wanna call somebody a fag.. I will do so.. most fags are nealy as pc as all those straight PC fags who really just feel sorry for queer people... Indians don't mind being called indians, if they did.. I wouldn't do it (to their face)

like niggers, I wouldn't call a black man a nigger to his face, but amongst frineds.. I think saying nigger is easier than saying African American... of course this is SUCH a shady area that I usually tend to stay away from the dreaded "n" word.. since all my faggy friends are too pc for their own good.

14. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    another thing that pisses me off is people who are too PC.. if I wanna call somebody a fag.. I will do so.. most fags are nealy as pc as all those straight PC fags who really just feel sorry for queer people... Indians don't mind being called indians, if they did.. I wouldn't do it (to their face)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey I dont like being called an indian,ASS...

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

Hey I dont like being called an indian,ASS...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about "red nigger?" Or "Native Nigger"?

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

What about Indian?

17. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    What about Indian?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You be saying that once more bitch and I will be rip off your face and be skull fuck you.

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

like niggers, I wouldn't call a black man a nigger to his face, but amongst frineds..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The British have this really annoying habbit of taking someone's surname and adding an "E" sound to the end of it, to use to refer to that person. Well a couple of my mates took a holiday to New York about 5 years ago, one of them with the surname Black. They didn't have a problem calling him Blacky while they were back home, as the nearest nigger was at least 50 miles away and so the thought had never crossed their minds.
    After repeatedly shouting "OI - Blacky" to get his attention in a McDonalds, they decided to change his name to shaft.

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Why didn't you change his name to Honk?

20. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    what about "red nigger?" Or "Native Nigger"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shaddup
    im not ignorant thank you very much