what does a Canadian faggot look like?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Jarhed, Apr 23, 2005.

1. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

also not giving a shit what anyone else thinks does tend to keep the high bp down. ;)

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

FiveInchPecker,

Just when I had decided to be nice to you, look what you do!

One question - what the hell do I have to gain by lying to a bunch of total strangers about my height and weight? I already told you I am woefully out of shape. It's not like I am trying to act all cut and buff.

I used to be an athlete. College football scholarship and all. (Division 1AA -I have already told you that I was too slow for a major college). I am now a 45 year old "has been" couch potato.

But I can still kick your ass as long as we only do 30 second rounds and have 3 minutes to recover between them.

Lets get together at Dwaines house, and video the match. I hear he has hosted wrestling matches in his backyard before. We could sell the video on Fugly to raise the money to pay your hospital bill, with enough left over for a sex change operation to convert you back to a man.

You are just mad because I got everyone on your site to laugh at you. Get over it, or get used to it!

PS - No guns allowed. Fat won't stop a bullet, and whacko people like you really do make me nervous.

Barry

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I believe you Baz!

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dwaine and I are actually working on becoming a tag team phenomena in the WWF. Here is our offical publicity photo -

Barry

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

In reference to Dan's two posts -

Dan - I completely agree. Lifting heavy weights at my age is stupid. I am doing some aerobic stuff now. I think I have finally accepted the fact that I am geting old. I got completely out of breath just stacking concrete blocks Saturday. It SUCKS I tell ya!

My blood pressure is 130/84 most of the time. Sudafed pushes it to 140/90. I really need to get it down. When I weigh around 270, it drops to 120/80. Guess I know what I need to do huh?

Barry

6. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

What aerobics are you doing? I used to jog, but if I use anything but a treadmill my knees turt to fire.

7. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

You're a walking aneursym, you fat fucking beast. Now get away from the pc and back in the barn.

8. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Ok. Let me take some time off from work, buy a plane ticket to wherever Dwaine lives, and kick your chubby ass. :roll:

Look retard, you know where I live and I hear you do business in Boston. If it means that much to you, come see me. You'll see in about 3 seconds you're not dealing with the little boys in your boot camp.

9. HORUS

HORUS New Member

this shit is still going on?!

for the love of fucking, we got it, she lied, no one gives a fuck, move on

you actually enjoy doing this? shit!

10. mia

mia New Member

I swear, you f*****g hairless ball sack, you spew bile on my cyber fiance again and I will see to it that your clitoral sized penis is vigorously inverted by means only imagined in your deapest nightmares, dont believe me?? Oh and the gun only serves to make you look like a bigger prick ( ah, if only, eh?? ).

11. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

When did you get engaged to Medicvet?!

Ugh...I'm gonna be sick.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Blinded by rage, my sweetums came to my defense. How good it is to be loved!! So she confuses me with Medicvet. Nobody said she had to read every word of every post.

Mia is the bestest. oxoxoxoxo

Barry

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE TOP SECRET "BUSINESS TRIPS" TO BOSTON?????

The perp was within my grasp. I was THAT close. Now you go and blow my cover and ruin months of work. Sheesh. Some patriot you are.

Oh, and can I have about three months to train before I kick your ass? Then maybe we could do 30 second rounds with only a two minute break between them.

(....and I really am 6'3'', and you're really not )

If you would like to get together later and discuss these unresolved anger issues you have, please feel free to call. I will cut the standard rate in half for you, since I have a sliding fee scale based on height and IQ.

Barry

14. mia

mia New Member

OOPS, did I make another mistake? You forgive me Barry, dont ya? I will try harder to read all posts, but it is draining :cry:

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

My devotion and affection is unconditional.

(send more pics)

Barry