what does a Canadian faggot look like?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Jarhed, Apr 23, 2005.

1. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Yes, do be gentle with us simple fuglyfolk.

. Its like the first time drinking out of a water fountian. Gotta be sensitive to the amount of pressure behind fluids.

2. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Please be patient with us Ucicare...we're not terribly bright, but what we lack in mental prowess, we make up for in enthusiasm.

Oh and by the way...in my post above...it's suppose to be "While" they sleep...will have to slow down my typing...can't find an edit option...wouldn't want my typo's to make me look even more ignorant. Seems like a well placed smilie would be apropos right about here :lol:

3. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Yes, do be gentle with us simple fuglyfolk.

. Its like the first time drinking out of a water fountian. Gotta be sensitive to the amount of pressure behind fluids.

We'll keep that in mind I'm sure.......~~shaking head violently~~

4. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Nice graphic Dr. Bungle!

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I just hope that it is not real. Surely to God nobody outside of a mental hospital would actually do that to themselves.

Barry

6. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Ucicare
    Although I agree with your sentiment...I imagine if you offered to pay them enough they would do it...look at Fear Factor...if that doesn't convince you how low people are willing to stoop for money I don't know what will.

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Good point. I hate that kind of stuff. I wish the site had a minimal set of standards, but alas, it doesn't. Case in point of why I call it a cesspool.

Barry

8. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Yes you used those exact wordes to me in a PM..."cesspool", know I understand why...oh so lovely....the rapture!

9. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Not much different than creating a piece of modern art depicting the Madonna made out of dung...Saatchi I believe? I heard that burned in a fire...gosh such a loss.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you're so sheltered barry... and it is real

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I hate to break this to you, (actually I don't) but the VA knows more about me than you ever will. I don't have a need to explain shit to you and don't have to explain shit to the VA as they have all the facts they will ever need. But knock yoursef out. Give it your best shot..just not literally, as I am armed and if you come to my town looking for a fight I will defend myself by any means necessary and be well within my legal rights in this state to do so. In Oklahoma and Texas they don't let stalkers off with a slap on the wrist either.

Online is bad enough. I will be calling the VA tomorrow and tell them that while they won't take the kind of pathetic crap you are pulling seriously, that I do and might need anything given to them as evidence in a legal matter myself. just so you do know that.

12. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

'wiggers'. now there's a telling statement of the kind of person you are right there.

13. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I know its evil, but I simply giggle at the image of Barry seeing that at work!

And, even if you didn't Barry, let me have this one.

14. torn

torn New Member

So Barry, if you are so concerned about "Medic," then what are you doing to help her other than bitching at us for "picking on her?" Go ahead, reach out to her. Help her... Be prepared to open your checkbook too, while you're at it.

15. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Yes, smiley faces are for retards.

I avoid them whenever possible and so should you.

16. Robman97

Robman97 Member

How come I never got the no smiley memo????

And, CBWIFE, just as long as they have lots of chocolate and Macadamia nuts, I will enjoy them....

17. Robman97

Robman97 Member

How come I never got the no smiley memo????

And, CBWIFE, just as long as they have lots of chocolate and Macadamia nuts, I will enjoy them....

18. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Apparently, I forgot about the no double posting rule. :roll:

19. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Interesting choice of cookie...... ;) Enjoy........I'll share the inside joke one day. Thats of course if I'm not lynched first.....

20. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Well, I bet most of you won't be lynched. Just be like me, keep your head down and post only when you want too. Notice the date of my joining and the number of my posts. I am by no means a post whore. So, I have survived here unscathed for a couple of years. Knock on wood!!