Were the fuck is IMC?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Oct 10, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Cross-examined Pimp:
    do you think you might be spending too much time as our undercover operative in the THE forum??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm not at liberty to either confirm or deny that.

2. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    he's my pet retard.. are you jealous? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I already have one and I love him to bits... we have this special bond... I don't know why though...?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    we have this special bond... I don't know why though...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it'll be the spilt mash and gravy...

4. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    it'll be the spilt mash and gravy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm...you might be right

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

There we go. Back to insulting one another again. Thank the lord for P.Daddy keeping it real in here once again. Pinky and Spanky don't insult me anymore though. I guess they don't wanna play with me anymore. *Sigh*

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

C'mon, spook... can't we all just get along? There's a lot of love in this forum, you just have yet to find it...

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

FUCK YOU ALL!

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Oh! And a extra big fuck you to Cheese. I'd hate you to think that I'm ignoring you. Unfortunately/fortunately I can't as much time posting in here anymore... I have other obligations ( for now... ).

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Now don't go and get all mushy on me, Pinky. I know you have a busy life. With all the masterbating, pig fucking and chick stealing.... you just don't have time for us anymore. We understand. Just come on home when you're ready to have your diaper changed. Good boy.

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Shits in pants* Oops... To late!

Here Cheese, Would you like some corn?

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

An 'dems mightyfine pigs boy...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have been really busy on some top secret assignments for the US goverment. I am not at liberty to disclose what Im doing (to do so would jeperdize the economic restructuring of the airline industry) and so I would have to kill you all... Not that I care if you die or not...

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    C'mon, spook... can't we all just get along? There's a lot of love in this forum, you just have yet to find it... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

*hands Spooky a bucket*

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    and so I would have to kill you all... Not that I care if you die or not...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well couldn't you kill just a certain few? Pleeease!

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    *hands Spooky a bucket*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Takes bucket* Thank you *Echoic retching*

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    I have been really busy on some top secret assignments for the US goverment. I am not at liberty to disclose what Im doing (to do so would jeperdize the economic restructuring of the airline industry) and so I would have to kill you all... Not that I care if you die or not...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you are the new prototype airline impact absorber then

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

I'm reminded of a favorite scene from the movie, "Fight Club", where Brad Pitt's subversive character is ranting to his fellow air traveler & seatmate, Ed Norton, about the so-called 'emergency safety devices' on modern planes. "Know why there's oxygen masks?...So if there's explosive decompression and imminent impact, everybody can mask up and get high on pure oxygen, so they'll be nice, happy, passive sheep on the way down...I mean, look at the people depicted in this emergency procedure brochure - look how they're all calm, all smiling, dutifully padding with pillows and tucking into their knees as if that'll make any fucking difference when they plow into the ground at 600mph. The airlines don't give a shit if you survive...they just don't want you bothering the air crew with the natural panicked screaming and flailing around!"

But I still prefer to sit as far to the rear of the plane as possible - slightly increases the chance my corpse'll be relatively intact and identifiable.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Why do I find myself agreeing with Pinky again?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because, although you wuld be loath to admit it, you and pinky are very similar, which is probably what keeps the ~(rather routine of late)~ fires of animosity between you burning

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    if you could call it that... when your quarrel with pinky was fresh, your insults towards each other were cutting and viscious..

but these days you flame each other with half an ass ... watching you two is like watching jack lemmon and walter matthau in grumpy old men... flinging blunt daggers at each other because you've been doing it so long...

and pinky's insults towards you, in fact towards anyone are hurled with too much of a glaringly obvious tongue in cheek present, and accompanied by the big grins his attacks have dropped to a level befitting a fugly.com kiddies theme park...

and disorders as bad.. with his fucking belligerent forum persona, that he wrecks as soon as the opportunity shows itself... when he actually upsets someone with his formulaic assaults, he then proceeds to tell them, (in full view of the forum) that he's not really mean.. it's just how he is 'in here'...

some advice from an old pro... if you adopt a personality for your forum persona, have the determination to see it through... rather than exposing yourself the first time you upset someone...

if you want to take on a 'character' you gotta stick to the script till the death...
    if you visibly upset someone and want to extend the olive branch, PM them!!

if you can't keep up the act, ditch it.. just be yourself in here...

if you don't feel being yourself is good enough.. therefore need a mask to hide behind... yet keep letting that mask slip to show yourself.....

can you see the syntax error in that program

let me approach this from another direction... see if i can't explain my reasoning better....

would the main forum players acknowledge that there is a kind of casual round table like scenario.. a select few of the members are a bit more involved than the plebs...

off the top of my head we have; lomotil, IMC, emetic, me, GAS, nursey.... all are trusted and are party to information withheld from the average consumer, and all are considered cool... (cheezedawg would be included being an employee)

and if we skip the fake-ass modesty for a minute... i have some sort of seniority in here, my track record is for the most part impeccable, and i command respect from my peers...
    in fact it can't be denied that i am able to influence opinion in the forum

i have won enough little flame wars, and
    been right so often, that when i say something, before long, the general consensus will agree...

in this case, i have declared sparky to be the personification of cool... now before we adopted sparky, he was considered the forum retard and wasn't extended any brevity, he seemed to be becoming jaded...
    now whether you lot think he's cool or not is immaterial... but there are those who are starting to see what we see.... but that isn't the point....

the point is to see how sparky responds to his new status... and so far it's been rewarding to survey

yes.. we have likened him to one of those bad tempered dogs who runs round snapping at flies... and so far he's snapped at all the right people.. with a coupla exceptions.... he's our attack retard..

and his ploy is too nefarious!! he attacks them with his verbal volleys that baffles his targets leaving them disorientated when the big guns arrive...

spanky is invulnerable to your disneyesque insult bombardment

that's nasty!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_rank:
    I am of grace and class and I am a lady.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bullshit, you are a piece of slime forum slag...

oh c'mon.. you struck me as one of those cheap sluts who relish relinquishing their self respect to travel down the path leading to a maelstrom of sensory and erotic maltretments... in fact you'd probably let it go for a tiny piece of attention.... "pretend to like me, and i'll let you treat me like the dogshit stuck on my shoetread"

19. Emetic

Emetic New Member

{ahem}...NOT that any of that means that I'm going to be flying anytime soon, nor expecting anything bad to happen if I do, much less do I know anything about the possibility for anything like that happening nor anyone who would or does - unequivocably not.

Just in Case anyone In here hAs any Funny ideas aBout anything I said.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member