We're fucked.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Mar 28, 2001.

1. canuck_sicko_freak

canuck_sicko_freak New Member

I would pay $2.95/mth (almost double in CDN$) but I believe CBILL will only allow the telephone billing option if you live in the continental US. It appears many of the regulars here live outside the US. People in that situation w/o a credit card are most likely fucked. Perhaps some clarification on this would be in order? Regards from Canada.

2. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canuck_sicko_freak:
    I would pay $2.95/mth (almost double in CDN$) but I believe CBILL will only allow the telephone billing option if you live in the continental US. It appears many of the regulars here live outside the US. People in that situation w/o a credit card are most likely fucked. Perhaps some clarification on this would be in order? Regards from Canada.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your problem.Not ours. Is that enough clarification, idiot?

3. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    your problem.Not ours. Is that enough clarification, idiot?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree! I feel CSF has made a very valid point. I am also at a considerable disadvantage. In St Vincent, where I am from, credit cards are virtually unheard of and considering our domestic currency is pig snouts and goat testicles and I am having great difficulty working out the exchange rate to USD.

4. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

Ill pay holmes......
    You fuckers have worked too hard to let it go.

5. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OllieRetard:
    I disagree! I feel CSF has made a very valid point. I am also at a considerable disadvantage. In St Vincent, where I am from, credit cards are virtually unheard of and considering our domestic currency is pig snouts and goat testicles and I am having great difficulty working out the exchange rate to USD.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wah wah waah..fuuuuuuuuck you douchbag...got a phone? maybe you'll figure it out when you turn 12...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OllieRetard:
    Our domestic currency is pig snouts and goat testicles and I am having great difficulty working out the exchange rate to USD.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**4 snouts and 2 testicles = $1
    **3 snouts, 2 testicles and the scrotal sac = $1

hope that clarifies things for you

**exchange rate as of 28/4/2001, exchange rates are subject to change. a 3% charge will be levied for each seperate transaction.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes ... it would seem the us/eu spat over those innocuous yellow boomerangs has made you poor ollie...

luckily the crocodiles will not allow you to leave your swamp.. so the opulent spleandour of your shack will stay undiminished...

but if they give you a reprieve and allow you to leave your idyllic island fortress....
    if you come to london, bring as many snouts and testicles as you can carry...
    then you have a chance of booking yourself a **luxury household appliance cardboard box (6ftx3ftx2.5ft)..... enquiries to my *new* e-mail address... pimp.daddy@lineone.net

**no guarantees can be made about location... pavement space in london is on a strict 'first come, first served' basis

P.S. bring a large carrier bag of bananas and i'll see you right about a WC1 location *wink*

8. xxllrr88

xxllrr88 New Member

Dude! That's Fuckin' weak. I understand that you need the money, but could you perhaps survive on a diet of your own stool and urine? It sounds funny, but think of the children. Won't somebody please think of the children! No. Its cool. I don't have a credit card though. Don't take my fugly away... The memories... fading... goodbye... (Insert sound of heart-machine-thingy flatlining here)

9. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

umm, why do you have to charge, i mean why does it cost to keep the site up. im not understanding do you need a web provider that wont charge cause i can host you. i can run you off like dual t1's if needed. but if you still must close down, ill be one of the first to pay.
    And i must add, half the people that come to this site are fucking niave incolent retards. that have no itellectual capacity.
    but anyways. ill help you keep the site up if need be email me or message me on AIM.
    Dvoryian

10. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dosvidonya:
    ...half the people that come to this site are fucking niave incolent retards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah...sweet irony...

11. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dosvidonya:
    umm, why do you have to charge, i mean why does it cost to keep the site up. im not understanding do you need a web provider that wont charge cause i can host you. i can run you off like dual t1's if needed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fugly?

12. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

actually skully, you fuck up, in retrospect the irony is on yourself. I'm quite aware that I spelled insolent wrong. And see how as you may, look at it upon yourself.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

funny, we are the retar5ds, but he uses AOL ...now thats Irony

14. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

Oh, and skully, I must add that you don't use elipses unless you have left something out, you just dont put them in the middle of a incomplete sentence. And yeah I could host Fugly, with the t1's if they chose so.

15. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

Hum, that would be funny and ironic if i used aol, hence AIM (AOL Instant Messanger). Once again my statement is proved, and stop using elipses.

16. snoodles

snoodles New Member

Hum, that would be funny and ironic if i used aol, hence AIM (AOL Instant Messanger). Once again my statement is proved, and stop using elipses. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey gay AOL boy..is Instant Messanger a massager type thingy? If so let's snoodle! YAY! Another GAY!

17. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

umm, why do you have to charge, i mean why does it cost to keep the site up. im not understanding do you need a web provider that wont charge cause i can host you. i can run you off like dual t1's if needed. :<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At peak hours of the day, we pull about 600KB/sec. Not Kb, KB! That's about 5 T1s.

MF

18. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

I can get you a t3 if you prefer? And thats about 4.5 megabytes not bits. And I thought that a t1 can get close to 10 megabits = 1 megabyte. I may be wrong though, well anything I can do to help I will. I can also run you a DMirc if you want.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Could you take that fucking pic off? I'm sick of it already.

20. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

Shit, I hadn't realised how severely the EU/WTO Banana Dispute has fucked with our economy.