weird recipes

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 8, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ok my mom always made this stuff that is really good, but when I list the ingredients you think I am crazy

Lime jello
    cream cheese
    crushed pineapple
    pecans

I have no idea how it is made... but I am about to attempt to make it
    She did not tell me how much of each thing to mix together... so I bought a bunch of everything.

when she makes it.. it turns out looking like a weird pudding - light green

2. Robman97

Robman97 Member

My Great Grandma use to make that at Thanksgiving, that shit is really good. I will look for her recipe and post it for ya

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I made it last night. It turned out GREAT... it was tough to get the cream cheese mixed with the jello water. I cant find my mixer thingy

My mom called me this morning to ad.. "you put a cup of mayo in it"

WTF - gross... Mine is missing the mayo... and it is great

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ewww mayonaise. Yuck. Something about mayo is gross to me. It's not the taste, although I wouldn't want a mouthful of it. It's just the smell and the thought. I actually use Veganaise. It's fake mayo but it's really good and it's a lot better for you.

I've been thinking that BBQ chips and peanut butter sound good together lately. I haven't tried it. I love BBQ chips, but I try to stay away from spicy stuff.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pistachio salad is the closest thing I can think of that fits that description...

Pistachio pudding mix, cool-whip, nuts, and some mechanical whipping, if I recall correctly.

I could find the actual recipe with measurements, if needed... All I ask in return is some sloppy, stinky, ill-groomed cunt attached to a woman that is ready to be my craigslist sex slave... and... aaw, fuck it, nevermind. I just came. ;)

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

never ill-groomed or stinky... and sex slave mood comes once in a blue moon.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm drinking some tea that is weird.

It's Stash Vanilla Chai, but it tastes really nutty.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm wearing cyan-tinted glasses, and it's a full moon... Whaddyasay? :p

I can show you my toenail collection, if that helps to set the mood...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've been wanting to smear port wine cheese on baked potatoes and melt them.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have the urge today to eat a bowl of fine shredded cheese, with green olives... man- that sounds good. I eat that alot when I am pregnant. hmm when was my last period??? oh never mind, I have done anything to be that far along knocked up...

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

man I am typoing like a MOFO today, I just caught my 4th fuck up- for today.

I meant to say- I have NOT done anything...

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think that doesn't sound bad if I had some w/italian dressing. I don't eat lettuce anymore, but I still want salad with Italian dressing. Maybe I can just eat something like that. We have this deli that has the best cheese hoagies and they put this spicy as hell italian dressing on it. It's like crack to me, I pour so much on it and then I dip everything in it. I'd pour it in potato salad and dip chips in it. God that sounds good. I wish my digestive tract was normal. Fuck it. I'm going to go there this weekend and just chew and spit. I've been doing that with shit lately that I want but will make me sick.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I didn't catch it.

Man, I really want some italian dressing. I'd just dip bread in it at this point.