WEED

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeah...

Pot is bad. I hate it. I don't know why I fiend it every fucking day.

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Someone has been doing their homework!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Someone did their homework several years ago when she wanted good grades.

$150 per hour
    Jeez maybe I should have gone with Psych instead of Education.

And I know what ya mean about the psych tests. We did quite a lot of them in the course. I did one in first year thet realy traumatised me for a while cos it said I was all screwed up. It turned out it said all of us were screwed up, but I missed that lecture due to depression caused by thinking I way a closet psycho. The piont of the exercise, it turned out, was to show us that pscych tests are shyt.

Agreed, everyone is uniquely fucked up.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

a friend of mine was working in a computer shop near the scientology shop on tottenham court road in london... every coupla months he'd do the free personality test and give different answers.. answer it in a certain way... every time it said he was screwed up and buying some book or other might help ... i don't think it was starship troopers

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

There's a bloke that walks around the town where i live constantly doing karate kicks, i must go up to him and see if he smokes dope.Oh and Wank you'd like him coz he's fit if you could get him to keep his leg still long enough i'm sure he'd let u blow him.