WE JUST BOMBED BIN LADEN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Oct 7, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    there's a chance we might get Afghani Black and tibetan temple balls coming thru again after all this...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That depends on whether Russia starts to rebuild relations with Afganistan after all this (If anyone wants to go back). If the borders remain closed, you won't see an increase. And I think you'll find they are 'Nepalese' temple balls.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Someone mentioned oil earlier, for what it's worth... here in the states (at least my area) something peculiar has happened...

It seems that ever since we started belching bombs all over the place, gas prices have dropped to prices I haven't seen since the late 80's/early 90's... I just filled up my car for a mere 90 cents a gallon.

Makes me wonder what else is going on in the world...

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    And I think you'll find they are 'Nepalese' temple balls.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah thats what he said too.. i stand corrected:hmmph:

4. methinks

methinks New Member

two points really.
    1. the aid [as in food, etc] is most likely not reaching the people in need of it, if at all. The Taliban, who beholds the power will be intercepting it..and if worse comes to worse, no one will be stopping them from killing those who except american aid.

2. anyone else noticing the media prepping us for bombing iraq?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by methinks:
    2. anyone else noticing the media prepping us for bombing iraq?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep.. although we never really stopped...

dubya wants to finish the job daddy started...

isn't the constitution meant to stop somebody serving for 3 terms??

6. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    isn't the constitution meant to stop somebody serving for 3 terms??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Nepotism isn't so bad as long as you keep it in the family.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

isn't the constitution meant to stop somebody serving for 3 terms??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After Roosevelt (not Ted) had his damn wife calling the shots during his 4th term while he was on the verge of dying, yeah... they tried to stop shit like this from happening.

8. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    After Roosevelt (not Ted) had his damn wife calling the shots during his 4th term while he was on the verge of dying, yeah... they tried to stop shit like this from happening.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, you're still free to run for office if your in a pinebox 6 feet under. John Ashcroft was none too pleased last year when he had to give up his Missouri senate seat to the wife of a candidate who died in a plane crash 3 weeks before the election.

That's gotta sting

I wonder, though, how far this "professional courtesy" (for lack of a better expression) extends. Call me paranoid, but I'm keeping a watchful eye on the obituaries before I go in for that gender reassignment operation.

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

10/10 (00:11) FULL TEXT OF AL QAIDA STATEMENT

From Hugh Dougherty, PA News, in New York

Osama bin Laden's terrorist group Al Qaida has called for Muslims across the world to join a holy war against America and its allies.

Here is a translation made by CNN of the full text of the statement.

"Peace be upon Mohammed, our prophet, and those who follow him. I direct this message to the entire Islamic nation and I say to them that the parties have come together against the nation of Islam and the Muslims.

"This is the crusade that Bush has promised us coming towards Afghanistan against the Islamic nation and the Islamic people. We are living under this bombardment from the crusade, which is also heading towards the people.

"We have a fair and just case. The Islamic nation have for more than eight years has been suffering.

"The Palestinian people have been living under the Jewish and Zionist occupation and nobody moves to help them. Here we are as an Arab land, this is a land that has been desecrated. People have come to take its wealth.

"The nation must know that the terror the US is declaring is only a trick. "Is it possible that America and its allies would kill over these years and that would not be called terrorism and when the victims comes up to revenge, it is called revenge? Isn't this a trick? This must not be acceptable.

"America must know that the nation will not keep quiet and not allow what happens again. The jihad today is the duty of Muslims. They haven't got any excuse. God has said fight, and for the sake of God and uphold the name of God.

"The American interests are everywhere all over the world. Every Muslim has to play his real and true role to uphold his religion and his nation and fighting and jihad is a true role.

"I want to talk on another point that those who did what they did and destroyed America with their airplanes - they have done a good deed. They have moved the battle into the heart of America.

"America must know that the battle will not leave this land until America leaves our land. Until it stops supporting Israel, until it stops the blockade against Iraq.

"America must know that the storm of airplanes will not stop and there are thousands of young people who look forward to their flight. Americans look forward to living.

"The Americans must know that by coming to the land of Afghanistan, they have opened a new page of animosity between us and the forces of the unbelievers.

"We will fight them with everything material we have, and with all our faith in God we will be victorious."

"Americans have opened a door that will never be closed, and at the end I address the sons and the young Muslims, the men and the women and for them to take the responsibility.

"And they must know that the land of Afghanistan and the Mujahideen are being subjected to a full crusade with the objective of getting rid of the Islamic nation.

"The nation take up its responsibility and in the end, I thank God for allowing us to start the jihad and ask God to give us victory in the face of our enemies and return them defeated."

Basically, the towel headed one; OBL, has begun/or threatened to begin, more suicide attacks.. hoorah

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

ackshulee.. that would be _islam_ vs us, not obl vs us.. thats crap

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

NEW ZEALAND HERALD

Auckland police have confirmed a group of 4 terrorists have been located in Otara, Auckland, New Zealand. It's understood that 3 of the 4 men have been detained in police custody. The terrorists - Bin Sleepin, Bin Drinkin and Bin Fightin - have been arrested on immigration issues. The Police advise further that they can find no one fitting the description of the fourth terrorist member, Bin Workin, in the area, but are confident that anyone who looks like Workin will be very easy to spot in the community.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

thanks for posting that disorder...

a lot of people have told me that the address was an admission of guilt, was him saying he orchestrated the suicide flights.. i say bullshit... where does it say that???

"I want to talk on another point that those who did what they did and destroyed America with their airplanes - they have done a good deed. They have moved the battle into the heart of America.

this bit??... sorry but if you read it properly, all he says is that he applauds the actions of those that did it...

They have moved the battle into the heart of America

couldn't this mean, instead of the financial heart, the hearts and minds of the people... what i mean is it has opened peoples eyes to the struggles in the middle east... the american government has been waging a political and military war in the middle east ever since the 70's and the oil crisis... and the general populace of america have known virtually nothing of this..

the people are drip fed information by the western media, who in turn are walking hand in hand with the major oil companies...
    ABC is tied to Texaco, NBC to British Petroleum, Time Warner to Mobil Oil...

The Palestinian people have been living under the Jewish and Zionist occupation and nobody moves to help them.

in 1948, after the holocaust and the 2nd world war... the west got together and signed the balfour agreement, assigning the jewish nation a strip of land in the arab country of palestine.... but for the last 50 years.. israel has been waging a war against the palestinians to take the rest of their land from them... did everybody notice that when the world was stunned and in shock from the sept 11th tragedy, israel stepped up their assault on palestine and moved onto another of their major cities... they only stopped when yasser arafat said he would not retaliate out of respect for the situation in america, and the american government told them to stop and stop taking the piss and taking advantage of the media attention being diverted elsewhere...

pretty ironic that the vast majority of jews in the modern day are not descended from the original hebrews of the middle east, but are in fact descended from a barbaric turk tribe that converted to judaism in the middle ages, rather than bow to the pressure from the east to convert to islam, and the west to convert to christianity... so what claim do they have on this spiritual home in the middle east...

Here we are as an Arab land, this is a land that has been desecrated. People have come to take its wealth.

yep.. it comes back to the oil.... a lot of people have said that the muslims are jealous of americas wealth... why?.. they have shitloads more oil than you have... (500 years worth in afghanistan by present day consumption levels)
    what they despise is the fact america has turned into colonial enforcers, the world police... i seem to remember the civil war was fought to drive the colonial british enforcers from american soil, when they wanted to take the wealth of america back to europe... think about it.. is this any different??

well.. the wars started, and yet again.. it's all about the oil... and control of it.. just so's you yanks can have cheap gasoline..... and to think your government just refused to sign the kyoto agreement, cutting down emissions (decreasing the usage of oil)... all because it was too inconvenient to change to renewable sources...

and also because your fucking country (and it's media) is run by the people who profit from your vast consumption of oil.... who also happen to be jews... makes you think doesn't it...

i could go on for ages about all this...but i'm wasting my words with most of you lot i reckon... it's too much to expect you to forsake your lifelong conditioning (THE WEST IS GREAT!!) and think for yourselves....all you want to see is some dead towel-heads

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    NEW ZEALAND HERALD

Auckland police have confirmed a group of 4 terrorists have been located in Otara, Auckland, New Zealand. It's understood that 3 of the 4 men have been detained in police custody. The terrorists - Bin Sleepin, Bin Drinkin and Bin Fightin - have been arrested on immigration issues. The Police advise further that they can find no one fitting the description of the fourth terrorist member, Bin Workin, in the area, but are confident that anyone who looks like Workin will be very easy to spot in the community.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snigger*

14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

the american government has been waging a political and military war in the middle east ever since the 70's and the oil crisis... and the general populace of america have known virtually nothing of this.. the people are drip fed information by the western media, who in turn are walking hand in hand with the major oil companies... ABC is tied to Texaco, NBC to British Petroleum, Time Warner to Mobil Oil...

The Palestinian people have been living under the Jewish and Zionist occupation and nobody moves to help them...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldn't agree more.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    By the west I'm assuming that you are including the British government as well. One would hate to forget thatLord Balfour's Declaration in 1917 was the first official recognition of the Zionist movement by a world power. The nail in the Palestinian coffin wasn't hammered in for another 30 years, when UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION 181 was passed. (One of the few accomplishments of the impotent UN, figures it was fucked.)

Interesting to note which way the votes went:

Adopted at the 128th plenary meeting:
    In favour: 33

Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussian S.S.R., Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukrainian S.S.R., Union of South Africa, U.S.A., U.S.S.R., Uruguay, Venezuela.

Against: 13

Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.

Abstained: 10

Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

Yeah, I noticed that. I've got nothing against muslims or jews, but Zionists are about the most racist motherfuckers on the planet.

I believe you are referring to the Revolutionary War. The Civil War was basically was more of a 4 year holiday when we yanks would meet in fields every afternoon for target practice, bonfires and tea.

And far as colonial enforcers go, I think perhaps you should recall a few pages from England's past. India, China, Southeast Asia, The Falklands, the Middle East (formerly the Ottoman Empire) most of the African continent... let me know if any of this starts to sound familiar.

I'm not in any way justifying the US government's actions in the realm of foreign policy, or any other. We all have to pay for the sins of our fathers. But if you are trying to teaching me my own history, you may want to board up your windows before you start throwing stones.

God Save the Queen

15. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

...and save me from typos...

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    (OBL)"...those who did what they did ...have done a good deed. They have moved the battle into the heart of America."
    No doubt that it opened western eyes... whether for better or worse - on either respective side - remains to be seen.

All he says is that he applauds the actions of those that did it...
    On the other hand, why would/should he admit to it voluntarily? An interesting piece I read recently raised an intriguing issue: whether or not OBL is the main actor of 9-11, and in recognition that he's Prime Suspect, IF the motivation of his life's 'work' is the noble betterment of his own Arab people, would not this be most effectively manifested in action by his voluntary surrender in order to spare the coming bloodshed on all sides in Afghanistan? He finds the world's figurative ear cocked in his direction... he cannot hope for a better time and moment to climb on his soapbox and make his case to the west. If his spiritual kin like the boys on those planes have no philosophical objection to or personal squeamishness about offing themselves, why should he - their figurative leader?

If he is the Arab freedom fighter he'd like to appear, why isn't he willing to risk it?

the people are drip fed information by the western media ...
    Q: To whatever extent that's true - and with reference to the old saying, there's 2 sides to every story - how would you rate and analyze the Arab media mechanism(s) that disseminate information to their people, and the quality/accuracy thereof?

The Palestinian people have been living under the Jewish and Zionist occupation and nobody moves to help them.
    Let's assume for argument's sake the hypothesis that it would be possible to somehow return the land comprising Israel to their former respective owners as of 1948 (or some compromise thereof), with the current Israeli population repatriating elsewhere in a kind of "Exodus Part II" - thus dismantling the west's original, historical linchpin of interest in the area (forget the oil issue for now) - how do you foresee events unfolding from there?

...(the Arab states) have shitloads more oil than you have - 500 years worth in afghanistan by present day consumption levels
    Which is practically worthless unless someone wants to buy it - kind of a chicken-vs-egg thing, isn't it? Bearing on this is something that I haven't heard mentioned anywhere yet - just how much oil does the west need, and for how much longer? IOW, in view of the observed, approximate rate of change/ progess/ technological innovation - which has been on a markedly accelerated rate since about the late 19th century - will the west *need* 500 years worth? In only 100 years, we've gone from zero demand period (effectively speaking) to our current level due to both the Industrial Revolution as well as the conversion to internal-combustion engine from horse.

Assuming America (if not the West in general) doesn't evolve to the 'next best thing' (combo of solar, wind, nuclear, geothermal, hydroelectric plus whatever else is discovered/invented) within the *next* , say, hundred years, we already have a sufficient supply domestically, between existing fields plus that huge new one up in Alaska's Northern Range (the opening of which is the subject of controversy from environmentalist objections)

what they despise is the fact america has turned into colonial enforcers, the world police...
    Figuratively speaking, whether we're thugs or police depends on whom you ask: an innocent victim or the apprehended criminal.

i seem to remember the civil war {Revolutionary War, you meant}
    was fought to drive off the colonial british...when they wanted to take the wealth of america back to europe... think about it.. is this any different??

A pretty close analogy but some crucial details shouldn't be ignored. That was an era in which open real estate still existed on earth, and political policy - though sensitive to economic concerns -were cloaked more in religion. That is to say, land and natural resources was recognized as the source and measure of wealth. Many if not most American colonials by then were natives, being the offspring of one or more generations. My take on the catalytic period is that the Britain escalated the economic burden - taxes, stamp acts, etc - as well as political and social ones on Colonials to the point where Rev. began to make sense. IOW, Britain got too greedy too quick - and let's not forget why: to support their own Empire building in far-flung lands.

well.. it's all about the oil... and control of it..just so's you yanks can have cheap gasoline...
    {ahem} Just us? We're only at center-stage right now with a spotlight on. Jeering from the supporting cast behind us in this labyrinthine play isn't very seemly.

And it's not just about oil. I don't think the clash between religions & cultures - and all the baggage that comes with that-- should be discounted, much less ignored.

your government just refused to sign the kyoto agreement
    Not that version, anyway.

and also because your fucking country (and its media) is run by the people who profit from your vast consumption of oil... who also happen to be jews...
    I think the 'Zionist Conspiracy' angle merits a separate discussion. It's quite a bit more squishy.

makes you think doesn't it...
    I agree that it all should.

... it's too much to expect you to forsake your lifelong conditioning (THE WEST IS GREAT!!) and think for yourselves...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Beware the risk of suffering from the very same kind of arrogance you would charge us with wholesale. Only science is black and white - the interaction with economics by politics & religion is exceedingly less cut 'n dried.

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hmmm...

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"An interesting piece I read recently raised an intriguing issue:"

is that the piece i sent you??

"If he is the Arab freedom fighter he'd like to appear, why isn't he willing to risk it?"

maybe he's ready for a fight...

"how would you rate and analyze the Arab media mechanism(s) that disseminate information to their people, and the quality/accuracy thereof?"

as highly as i rate our own.. but it's nice to see both sides of the coin.. don't you think?

"return the land comprising Israel to their former respective owners as of 1948 (or some compromise thereof).... thus dismantling the west's linchpin of interest in the area... how do you foresee events unfolding from there?"

who knows.. but it is obviously something that is going to have to be addressed... the whole thing has been a boiling cauldron for centuries...

"Bearing on this is something that I haven't heard mentioned anywhere yet - just how much oil does the west need, and for how much longer?"

a good question.. the world has relied on oil so long, there's an infrastructure built around it.. the technology to harness alternative renewable, and cleaner energy sources is already there.. it just needs developing and adopting.. and yes it takes time..

but listen to the radio, watch the news.. what are they talking about.. energy stocks and oil prices... so in this war.. at this time oil is an issue..

{Revolutionary War, you meant}

thanks for seeing the point i was making and not dwelling on the historical error...

"Britain got too greedy too quick"

"but we ain't gonna make the same mistakes they did"

"{ahem} Just us? We're only at center-stage right now with a spotlight on. Jeering from the supporting cast behind us in this labyrinthine play isn't very seemly."

yeah.. but the stars and stripes is the flag
    that's flying..

i'm not jeering, i'm the dissenting voice... i'm the one one the sidelines saying "can't we all juss get along"

"Beware the risk of suffering from the very same kind of arrogance you would charge us with wholesale. Only science is black and white - the interaction with economics by politics & religion is exceedingly less cut 'n dried."

don't think i am looking at any of this as a black and white issue.. i am looking at all the frequencies of the spectrum.... and the more i am looking, the more they open out and reveal new colours...

it's never cut and dried..

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nicodemus.. i'm glad you agree with some of what i say, but you bring up my countries past.... your point being i guess "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..."

well i just live here.. it was an accident of birth... i don't fly the flag...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StrangeDischarge:
    I just got back from walking my dogs. I live in DC right off 24th & Connecticut Ave.
    Four blocks West on CT is the British Embassy. My Dogs love to shit there.....
    Smart fuckers Egh? Sod Off
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and i have maintained that all along.. it is not a recent thing, my disillusionment

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    is that a clarion call to my patriotism..
    hehehe...
    i walk my dogs in this fucking country... and they shit here too....
    looks like my dogs got one over on your dogs...

but if you're waiting for some breast-beating "my countries better then yours" reply... you're in for a ve-e-e-ery long wait... not that mine is in any way inferior to yours... they are both fucked..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>