WE JUST BOMBED BIN LADEN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Oct 7, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

What air fields? The ones for the Afghan Air Force?!? LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did wonder about putting that. But apparently the DO have an Air force (well kind of) Of about 40 aircraft. Although quite what it consists of is anyones guess (mine would be Airfix )

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

I don't think bombing will play any extended...
    before the ground forces fully move in.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like your right. I just hope they they don't send to many army 'newbies' into the mountains after them. Because these rag-heads have spent their whole lives fighting 'ground' wars, and are pretty fucking good at it! amd there is shit loads of 'em too!

2. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Questioned Nursey:
    ...we don't have to be told his goddamn tent's address to be convinced of his guilt...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Example: OBL has, say, x-number of trusted lieutenants in his 'inner circle', who each have their own number of trusted confidants in their respective ones, etc. On the typical 'need-to-know' basis, those in OBL's first circle all have more or less the same general knowledge that OBL shares with them, but perhaps with each one possessing a knowledge point or two regarding OBL's past actions and/or future plans that the others don't. Duplicate this knowledge set/subset presumption & apply it to the 2nd-tier group personnel.

Now, if the US has 'turned' one or more of those people & have obtained some of the evidence in question from them, revealing it publicly - while providing immediate gratification to you and I - would likely lead to the sacrifice of the future usefulness of that same source/sources in pursuit of the main objective of capturing OBL .. because - safely assuming that OBL might be feeling a little *paranoid* lately - he would be able, via a process of elimination, to get a good idea of who's squealing on him and *ahem* neutralize him.

IOW, and in the analogy of a conventional criminal operation against, say, some crime boss that involves undercover assets (u/c agents, 'moles', what have you), you don't divulge specifics of your evidentiary sources to the media until the guy is apprehended and physically presented for trial.

Of course my explanation can't possibly be accurate in detail but I hope it suffices for your purpose in following my argument, if not agreeing with it.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Holland, Holland...{racking brain}...that's a country, isn't it? Somewhere generally over in your direction, I think...Yeah, right, isn't that somewhere near The Dutchlands?

Well, in any case I fear the rest of us shall just have to make the best of things & persevere without their crucial support

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

[BThe obvious and non-conspiratorial possibility occurs: [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and the not-so-obvious conspiratorial possibility also occurs:

"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe."

"You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Spanky hit Pause on his Beavis & Butthead Retrospective Marathon long enough to slur:
    but i thought it was very dumb to announce to the world that we bombed them.

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Yeah, Nursey, that's one of my favorite movies, too. I'm only wondering if among your usual, prodigious capsular intake you accidentally slipped yourself the wrong one.

Or have you instead chosen Cypher's path?

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah, Nursey, that's one of my favorite movies, too. I'm only wondering if among your usual, prodigious capsular intake you accidentally slipped yourself the wrong one.

Or have you instead chosen Cypher's path?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

naa...i'm quite responsible when it comes to drug abuse...

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Good to hear, good to hear.

"Better living though modern chemistry"

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

OOOWW!

yes very true that is exactly what i meant
    i guess

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Well, in any case I fear the rest of us shall just have to make the best of things & persevere without their crucial support<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in other words..

who cares about the dissenting nations, the voices that disagree with our warlike actions...

we're rich enough, big enough, (dare i say it.. ignorant and arrogant enough).... got enough bombs of our own, and already got the other cash, arms and power rich countries in our pockets....

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally and kindly translated by Nursey:
    I think what Spanky was trying to say was...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thx. I have an ongoing problem with comprehending certain cryptic dialects of the English world. And anyway, I've no longer any interest in learning more about Spunky's - it's simply too impenetrable for my feeble mind.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Chimed in Pimp after being tagged by Nursey
    in other words..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Now, now, Pimp - I trust you recognize I have no problem expressing my thoughts pretty clearly, whether they arrive plain-spoken, veiled or ironically.

..who cares about the dissenting nations, the voices that disagree with our warlike actions...
    I care in general. Furnish a list of countries you're curious to know my position on & I'll qualify my respective amounts of care. You can exclude Holland to avoid redundancy.

(dare i say it.. ignorant and arrogant enough)....
    You always have - why flirt with such compunction now?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

at least you have all the oil rich arab nations paying lip-service.. well apart from iraq and iran to name two... but so what.. they're next on the bombing list anyway.. 'tis a pity those dutch don't wear towels on their heads... you could bomb their dope smoking faggoty liberal asses too

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    a pity those dutch don't wear towels on their heads... you could bomb their dope smoking faggoty liberal asses too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    We'd never bomb them - we like their dope.

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I like the Dutch. Some of the nicest people I know are Dutch. And on the whole they are a very passive people. Not really their problem, so why get envolved? (Quite possibly the best thing to do, for who knows what could be in store for the future...).
    *Envisages one man dropping a small canister in to a water reservoir*

But then I'm rambling again. Nobody wanted to talk about the Dutch did they?

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

While were talking about Countries...
    I bet Australia is peering warily over the Timor Sea at Indonesia... Thinking....

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

speaking of dope... my dad mentioned that there's a chance we might get Afghani Black and tibetan temple balls coming thru again after all this... trust himm to think of that

17. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    speaking of dope... my dad mentioned that there's a chance we might get Afghani Black and tibetan temple balls coming thru again after all this... trust himm to think of that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what does that mean?

18. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Means his dad is a shytload cooler than mine.

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

thanks nursery what else would you like to hear