Vizio

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Nauseous, Aug 1, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

My dad has more money then anyone one I know... and he still has the box TV.

my sister is now broke, and has a TV that cost like 5k+... and right now I am driving a Hummer due to the repo man showing up at night her house... yeah and it is shear coincidence that I have "reunion date" tonight with 4 chicks from high school... hehe. I will just have to park so that the stupid personalized license place is hidden.

I will tell you one great thing about this economy collapse and stupid people buying shit they cant afford.. the yard sales... that is where I am headed right now. It is funny to see what people have paid money (or ruined credit for) They can live in a shity house, yet be selling a 3k treadmill for 50$ so they can eat... the yard sales are even better at the end of the month... Live and learn people.

3. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

The circuitry that operates it.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Credit is evil.

I got in the 'shiot' with it when I was in school. Now I dont use it for anything but to keep my credit score up. I hate it. It is evil.

I have been blessed enough to get out of debt, have money in the bank, and to not live check to check. So, like Bigmama, my family has been hitting me up for money at every turn.

I like my tv and have had good luck with it. When I buy my next one, I will do the same thing. Comparison shop by quality, and get the 20.00 extended warranty. :)

Sam's is real good about that.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I guess I feel a little silly for dropping $2000 on a security system to prevent someone from stealing my crappy Vizio.

Maybe I can find a Sony Wega at a yard sale.

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I bought a new 37" Vizio yesterday. This one is 1080p with 120Hz refresh rate. It's pretty nice for the price. The Blu-Ray looks awesome on it.