virgin...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Feb 3, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

this is ann widdecombe....
    she is a british politician... she is a member of the conservative opposition cabinet... (means she's pretty high up)

she is also a 53 year old virgin!!

she is also a fuckin bitch.... i hold the belief that her lack of sexual satisfaction is at the root of her campaign to eradicate all fun and enjoyment out of british life...

now i know there are a lot of fucked up perverts who frequent this site.. can anyone help....

just pop the bitches cherry and let her know that it's not wrong or sinful to have fuckin fun once in a while....
    i know she's rough lookin.... but a whole nation would thank you...

2. Skully

Skully New Member

THIS IS THE RESULT OF 2000 YEARS OF SELF-INFLICTED, JUDEO-CHRISTIAN, ANTI-FORNICATION MYTHOLOGY!!!

This is what the Bible produces when a person's life turns a little sour. Can't get laid? Turn to God! Become his minion on Earth, 'cuz God knows your not going to get any other pleasure on this earthly plane! Put away that cock and turn to Jesus, fight for the spread of ignorance and hate, and perfect that bowl-cut so beloved by the Almighty himself! THIS is what the Christian right looks like - FEAR IT!

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

for fucks sake.... go to bed skully....
    thats two anti-religious rants in quick succession.... did my jesus post disturb you THAT much??

4. Skully

Skully New Member

Shut the fuck up, Pimp. The above post is sardonic, though I suppose for your benefit I should be a little less subtle next time. I know you like your jokes tend to be cued with such sly and cagey stratagems as air-raid sirens and gongs...I'll try to keep that in mind for next time.

------------------

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

OOOH!!!

somebody never got his reach-around last night...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i have just been informed that i was a little harsh on you there skully.... if so.. i apologise...

*snigger*

7. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Your theory of Ann Widecombe needing sexual gratification to make her realise that she is trying to spoil fun & enjoyment for the British Public maybe amusing PimpDaddy...if unfortunately a little mis-informed.

Who gave you the idea she is a virgin? Virgin on the ridiculous more like..
    Ann Widecombe gave up a child for adoption when she herself was a teenager.

------------------
    Once the sun shone out of my arse...must have farted....damn that muscle control!

8. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    i have just been informed that i was a little harsh on you there skully.... if so.. i apologise...

*snigger*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, blow me.

------------------

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Mmmm...Well she has got a nice pussy...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

seems fitting really....
    an old witch having a black cat

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clydie Scope:

Your theory of Ann Widecombe needing sexual gratification to make her realise that she is trying to spoil fun & enjoyment for the British Public maybe amusing PimpDaddy...if unfortunately a little mis-informed.

Who gave you the idea she is a virgin? Virgin on the ridiculous more like..
    Ann Widecombe gave up a child for adoption when she herself was a teenager.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooh... listen to the closet right-wing conservative there!!

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you go girl... stick up for old 'doris karloff'

13. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

I was not 'sticking up for the old bag'

I was just pointing out a fact.

You read the newspapers more than I do, I thought you would have known.

The only thing I will say about is her stance on drugs...which I presume...what you are talking about when you say she is trying to stop the British public from having fun...

I don't agree totally in what she is planning...as you well know...if somebody wants to drop a few pills, smoke a little weed etc...then that is up to them...this is a free country...but if somebody wants to partake in this kind of pleasure...then they should earn the money to pay for it...not steal off other people or kill for it.

I do agree that stiffer penalties should be brought in to deal with these arsewipes...
    who bleat on that they are sorry...and it was the drugs that made them do it.

I put in a lot of hours to pay for the roof over my head and any extra 'little treats'...only to find that some sniveling little coke head...who already has the roof over his head paid for by the taxpayer...can walk into my home...take my belongings...flog them...and then have the state pay for his rehab...while I'm left with having to loose time from work to sort out extra security for my home...which didn't come cheap...replace my stolen property...and stump up even more cash as my home content insurance is now bound to go up.

The little wimp is living 2 doors away and I'm suppose to feel safe in my own home!!!!

For you Americans...I would like to inform you that if I had shot the little prick in question...while he was on my property...under British law...I would have been charged with Murder.

------------------
    Once the sun shone out of my arse...must have farted....damn that muscle control!

14. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

btw...I think that all politicians...anywhere in the world are just lying, backstabbing, out for themselves, fat cats.

------------------

15. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

PimpDaddy...as I need extra security for my home while I'm away...how would you like to come out to the sticks and house sit for me while I take some time out at the end of the month???????

------------------

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

maybe....
    depends .... will i get a hard time off your man-hating mates?? 'cos they must obviously think i'm just like all the other bastard-scum-men now... or your family??
    i can't see a problem with doing it as a favour...
    but i'll have to see a bit closer to the time.. and how long for... ??

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i was informed that it was clair short who gave up a baby for adoption...
    which makes a lot more sense to me.. what with CS being one of those do-gooding, labour ho, left-wing PINKOS...
    unlike AW who is a proletariat hating tory bitch..