Videos

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by bnjcarver, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

And if I ever wake up with you standing over me with one of those again you mutherfucker.....

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Every time that I log on to this forum I am reminded of a verse from a old Three Dogs Night song...

This is the craziest party that could ever be
    Don't turn on the lights 'cause I don't wanna see
    Mama told me not to come...

Give Dwaine some credit - the man knows his guns and drills. A Dewalt 18V is to drills what a Glock 31C is to handguns. Sweet!

Barry

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I left out the part about them both leaving perfect one inch diameter exit wounds in your head.......but you already had that figured out didn't you?

Barry

4. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I can take a few online and/or correspondence courses and charge ya up the wazitch..but how about you just take my "lucy from peanuts" advice, at a discount rate..only twenty bucks for an hour session, and if ya want, I will even talk dirty, but touching will be extra, except if your wife is willing to participate along with it, or at least take pictures it goes back down to the discounted rate, naturally.

But if you just want the therapy, I can do that too...but I'm on a strict budget so bring yer own kleenex box.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sorry, I thought I put enough Klonopin in you and harlans applesauce

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

pssshhh... hilti 36v sds all the way

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and that is a diyer version in that pic you posted there barry... for shame

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

or it looks like one...

*stares dreamily*

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

so who the fuck has been getting into my clonapin again???

dammit, the VA will only listen to the "I lost my pill bottle" so many times before they start catchin on!

:evil:

10. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Hmm, Hiliti Te-6's are some badass drills. The best one the make though is the TE76, power to spare on that one.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

good point... dwaine could save on the duct tape and tie them up with the power lead while he hammer drills an 80mm breach bit thru the skull... size enough to fit an ice cream scoop through

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I was going for precision and control, not mass destruction.

Barry

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

then you'd go for the dewalt that has the XRP & 3 speeds rather than 2... especially if he's going up to 1"...

but i think dwaine would get extra pleasure from the look of terror in their eyes when he whips out the TE76 drill/breaker combo... and of course if he holds it against his crotch while he's at work....

14. mia

mia New Member

sssshhhh, Medic is sleeping, jeez u guys are so selfish :roll:

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes how selfish.. we should be giving her a chance to insert a post between each of ours to keep her record on track

16. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I use to be the tool guy at my last job. I got to play with these bad boys all day long. :D

Te 76: The biggest bit we had for this was 4" OD

Then these guys can shoot into concrete, and they run off a .22 blank amazingly, which will be useful for Dwaine to reconfigure their skulls afterwards.

And yes, the vibes coming off that Te 76 would be terrific on the old nuts. :twisted:

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

goddman, time for me to steal another sears credit card...

18. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Take them back and demand a refund!

muuuuuuuuuuthhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggs

19. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

exactly. man, i'm slippin..

20. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

How did you stumble onto this site again?