VD trouble

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by MAJ Havoc, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

yeah, think beta and vhs

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

The only way I can think to describe it now is that a BluRay movie on 1080p is like watching a play through a window. The grainy film is lifted (unless purposely added). It's kind of strange, really. Go to Best Buy, Sams's, Sears, et al and look at some of the sets playing movies. Many don't look any different but some are running full HD and are very intriguing.

I am nerd, hear me roar (meow).

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't care about that kind of stuff. As long as I don't see static on my picture, I am okay. I don't need to see every pore on a person's face and being color deficient, I can't see all the shades of color definition anyway. I just like a big screen and a tv that won't break after a few years. I will always do DVDs because I can watch them with my 360. One box is enough for me. I won't even do digital cable/DVR because I don't want the box. I mount my tvs on the wall to save space. I don't want those extra boxes junking up my rooms.

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

People seem to forget that sound is also improved on blue-ray. It may only be a slight notch up from DVD... but worth the extra money for highly graphic and special effects movies.

I watched a movie called Hitman on Blue-Ray and the blood splatter from the gunshot wounds was incredible. Much more visible than on DVD.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I may be okay now. I got her a 15" 720p LCD for the kitchen. She really likes it so I told her it was her Valentine's Day gift. Now, she has a birthday in a week. Suggestions???

Nevermind.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

7. cajuncue

cajuncue New Member

How old are you 12?, been married 2 min....knew her for an hour?...good God nobody is that dumb.