U may not think this is serious, but . . . .

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by mia, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

As long as the shit they eat is their own and they're healthy.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Self defense, not flirting. She has already started vicious rumors about me at the Yacht Club.

Barry

3. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Will you two just duct tape Bugs and have a go at it already?

All this fucking lip service and no action makes me really BORED.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i hate to agree with samantha....

so it's a good job i won't be on this matter...
    if i wanted to see shit like that i'd go to rotten.com

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

After seeing your picture in the other forum, I have to admit I was swayed for a moment. Fidelity of the internet variety is so difficult.

(standard disclaimer incase Bugs gets her computer fixed - This is Fugly.Com, where nothing is as it seems. I am a true and faithful husband well seperated from internet vixens by mountains, oceans, and fake identities. I fully realize that Mia may be a man, Samantha may be a transvestite, and Medicvet may be drunk and unwashed. The posts I produce are for entertanment only, and in no way reflect reality, except the part about me being bored and about Mia and Samantha being really attractive if the pictures are really them.)

Barry

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh so if the internet 'vixens' were closer things would be different?

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

The temptation would be different. Ratatouille is good looking, and within driving distance. That is why I make sure she hates me. Cuts down on the possibilities of disaster, which is about what an actual physical encounter usually turns out to be.

(Standard disclaimer applies.)

Barry

8. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I hate to break it you Barry: It's all me and there's nothing but woman.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but if you were really a true and faithful husband there would be no possibilities of disaster...

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

At my age, a young live wire like you would probably blow my fuses. Maybe it is best if I just go to bed early tonight.

Barry

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Trust me, you don't stay married 30 years by being an alley cat. I am real firm about fidelity. Anything that hints to the contrary (that I write here) is purely tp play along with the Fugly game.

That said, did Nursey tell you that she called me today? Sorry to hear about the spat. I tried my best to turn her heart back to you......but she is so hard to convince.

Barry

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

try cleaning up the vomit and stool before they have a chance to eat it. your house will probably smell nicer too. only a tool like Barely would tell you to feed a dog antidepressants. i am surprised he didnt mention a heavy dose of counseling with some church services on the side.

it would end in disaster for you, i agree. was Pmming me asking me about my sex life a ploy to make me hate you more? it helped, just so you know.

13. mia

mia New Member

You lot are a bunch of fruit loops. As if anybody would take advice from another fugly member, jeeez. And Barry, I am all woman, as you are already aware as you have seen my photos . . . . . .wait. . . .are you trying to say I look like a man??!!!!!!!!! :evil:

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I didn't think of that. Should the dogs go, or just Mia?

You really are a meanie. I was genuinely concerned. Shame on me for thinking my donation of DNA could help with your infertility. And your request for me to help pay for your sex change operation? No way!

Barry

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

strange... she mentioned a phone call... except it was you calling her and begging to be let back into her ass.. and the phone records back her side up... naughty barry

16. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I learn all sorts of lovely things here at fugly..anal beads and shit..and I even pop in and hang out over at this other site..the link of which was actually provided FROM here but I forgot the circumstances..but I found out what ATM is too, and it ain't a bank machine! :shock:

sorry to say that as obsessive-compulsive a poster as me cannot limit herself to fidelity to only one forum..I have been 'foolin around on ya's over here: http://forum.gorillamask.net/

My name is Amy and I am a post whore..are there meetings I can go to..or am I just doomed to be eternally strung out and fingers typin to the bone? oh well..I could always substitute message boards for crack..

Before fugly and that site I would post a lot on a military site until I became too controversial and got banned..thought I had found an alternative but got banned from that one too cus some of the same people went there and one of the same people moderated..

so there I was adrift on the seas, and aolhell chatrooms would no longer suffice but I had yet to discover interesting alternatives to the message board sites I had been posting out..

then ya'll found me..er..I picked the lock and snuk in..and here I be! ;)

I really don't remember what the point was to all that..been up all night and now it's 530pm and I'm tryin to stay up until later in the evenin so I can maybe do something normal like sleep at night just for shits, grins, and giggles.

17. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Did you upset the PTSD bedwetters?

Barry

18. mia

mia New Member

Medic I am not being mean but you dont just visit that site occasionally. You post there on average 48 times a day. Do you have friends that live close by you?

19. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

That's fucking rich, coming from you.

20. mia

mia New Member

Get fucked you winging Liverpudlian, hows the meds?