Two Slipped Discs

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Nauseous, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Remember when I got two cds stuck in my car cd player the day I bought it?

I finally got them out!

Used a sandwich bag so I wouldn't scratch anymore of that brushed nickel paint shit they got going on and used speculum-like hair clips... perfect because they are thin and long, went in there and slid them over my CD and just gently pulled while I pressed the eject button. Bam! There went my Lonesome Crowded West CD... did it again, got the mystery cd crowning enough to just slide tweezers in and slid that baby out. Looked at it, laughed... fucking REBA! I knew it was gonna suck. So they are released. In the future, should you or someone you know have a cd stuck, use these:

You can get them at CVS (I know for a fact) or probably anywhere.

BUT... the cd player is still broken and probably was to begin with. It doesn't want to take a CD, which is why the old Reba fan probably shoved theirs in and couldn't get it to play/eject and was like, "Fuck that car. I'm not buying it."

Oh, well.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

that is funny... I found some of those at the Arabs house... there were on top of a cabinet in the bathroom... left from the last people that lived there..

I knew they had to do with hair... but yet they were pointless.. you cant put your hair up in it. WTF do they do

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

remove cds from car stereos

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Only time I have seen them used was when I would get my hair cut and they would use them to hold hair when they were cutting sections. I have used them to section my hair off when I use the curling iron. Other than that, you can't really do anything with them other that and removing stuck cds.

I had a dream that I got them unstuck, so I had to at least try. I made my dream come true! I'm so fucking cool. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009