Twilight

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by MAJ Havoc, Jun 9, 2009.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I saw the movie first, then read the book. I like the movie better; maybe I'm not totally gay. I read the book to see what the big deal was. I didn't get it. The book is written in first person so anything that occurs outside the site of the main character (Bella) does not exist. The movie takes some liberties by filling in some blanks to give the viewer omniscience.

Ex: Pivotal fight scene in the movie takes place as Bella is unconscious so there is no real mention of it.

Think of "Lost Boys" meets "Romeo and Juliet." Enough action to keep the men interested why the women get sticky on the romantic banter between Bella and her undead beau, Edward. The 2-disc DVD set is mildly interesting but not worth the money for anyone outside the Twilight saga aficionado. Catch it on PPV or DVD. The "New Moon" trailer looks pretty cool. But, I am presently reading "New Moon" so I can talk about how shitty the movie is when it comes out (like all the cool kids will be doing.)

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Nope you are totally gay. Now give Dan his banana hammock back, it's not a mask.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I thought it smelled funny.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I seriously thought Twilight was like a kids movie... right there with High School Musical, and Hannah Montana shit..

Dont ever compare that shit to The Lost Boys... I actually dreamed about the Saxophone player in that movie a few months ago... damn that was one beefy chunk of man. You probably have no idea what/who I am talking about because you probably only see him for like 40 seconds... but damn he was hot.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

hmm guess I am not the only one that remembered him... someone put a youtube video up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIU52Yeogdk

um his hair is gross.. and his face is not all that...and his clothing is nasty... and I am sure he is broke... but DAMN he has a good body .

6. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

Corey Feldman is the sexiest person in that movie. He does some sexy singing himself
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmJE2UsuN0M

it is a shame he was molested my Micheal Jackson. I also hate that his whore of a wife is wearing jeans and T shirt in this clip. Corey got all dressed up, hires a band and singers, decorates the place, and she is dressed like she is at a flea market. What a whore.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The Lost Boys. I havent seen that in forever.