Top 7 in 2007

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fernando, May 4, 2008.

1. Fernando

Fernando Member

Top ten lists are too fucking long. Let's make it fucking stupid by relating it to the year =D.

7. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant(not a word apparently?) Wings
    How the hell they made an RTS on the system is beyond me, but they did, and rather well.

6. Bioshock
    Crazy ass story, a plot twist so fucking absurd no one would have ever guessed it. Yet it doesn't have the best story on this list.

5. Zack and Wiki
    Overly cutesy, but at the same time had me actually thinking about how the fuck I am supposed to proceed. Then it all makes sense, and when you figure it out by yourself, you feel like you accomplished something. Kind of like when you successfully protect Natasha in the control level in Goldeneye on 00 agent difficulty.

4. Hotel Dusk: Room 215
    The story made me shit my pants, overly compelling.

3. Metroid Prime 3
    Extremely fun, very depressing. Best FPS for me this year since I didn't play COD4 or that stain that calls itself halo 3.

2. Mario Galaxy
    What, Fernando the biggest Nintendo lover on this forum didn't pick this as first. Now while it was crazy awesome to play, the luigi toy time galaxy purple coin challenge had me cussing like a sailor on pcp.

1. Mass Effect
    This game was fucking brilliant. Everything about it seemed so real, so unique. Whoever wrote the story deserves a blow job or something, because I fucking want the next two installments asap.

Feel free to post yours.

2. Dr. Ruth

Dr. Ruth New Member

Me thinkz there'z a deeper reazoning behind zhis whole BJ notion...

Vat vould joo attribute zis to?