TOO HOT FOR PANTS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Liposuction and plastic surgery are getting awfully expensive these days, aren't they?

2. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

bitch, what you don't know about me i could just about fit in the grand fucking canyon.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    bitch, what you don't know about me i could just about fit in the grand fucking canyon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can almost fit in the grand canyon? Thats okay, I'll fuck fat girls too..

*sigh* no shame in my game..

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    bitch, what you don't know about me i could just about fit in the grand fucking canyon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bitch, you're just asking for it...

Next thing I know, you're gonna tell me you always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas...

5. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    naw, frog couldn't afford anything on the price list <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The thought that someone, or something, hell ANYONE or ANYTHING would actually PAY to have sex with YOU, makes me wanna puke.

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    makes me wanna puke.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I usually don't work with puke but if you have enough money we might be able to negotiate something

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Get real, and get over your Sugar Sphinx fantasy...