Tommy 710s MUMs alter ego

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by necropaedophile, Jun 17, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's his mummys semen... (s)he masturbates in his ear while he sleeps... it's so the loud bestial fucking doesn't wake him... kitana fucks pigs.. she'll tell how loud they squeal when they cum

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey pimp its hard to squel when youve got a pair of dirty pants balled up and rammed in your mouth.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh tommy!! you never knew?.. did you never wonder (when you searched thru her pantie drawer for the ones that haven't quite had the stains washed out) why she had a corkscrew shaped vibrator specially made?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh necro its better than eastenders this aint it,we got you as the peado that fucked kitana when she was 12 and she gave birth to bitch of the year,i hope fred vegas is the abusive father that ends up getting killed and buried under the patio like brookside.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    ... kitana fucks pigs.. she'll tell how loud they squeal when they cum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i saw pigs breeding. they dont make noises.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh tommy!! you never knew?.. did you never wonder (when you searched thru her pantie drawer for the ones that haven't quite had the stains washed out) why she had a corkscrew shaped vibrator specially made?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, corkscrew-shaped like the pic of me pointing out the pig's penis.

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I wanna chop my boner off..

Hey kit how is that dog autopsy coming along?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    I wanna chop my boner off..

Hey kit how is that dog autopsy coming along?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? lemme do it!
    i dont have a dead dog yet.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh necro its better than eastenders this aint it,we got you as the peado that fucked kitana when she was 12 and she gave birth to bitch of the year,i hope fred vegas is the abusive father that ends up getting killed and buried under the patio like brookside.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wtf?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats just the wonderful world of british soap opera's kit you dont know what your missing.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

thats just the wonderful world of british soap opera's kit you dont know what your missing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont care for TV

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh fuck off kit you miserable bitch theres just no talking to you is there.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

oh fuck off kit you miserable bitch theres just no talking to you is there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

be nice

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im sorry babes it's just that i wanna fuck you so bad i gte frustrated sometime ill try and control myself in future ok hun,EH YOU STUPID FUCKING FAT BIPOLAR HISPANIC PIG FUCKING WHOOOOOOOORE!!!see im off again i cant help it.
    love you loads and loads hun
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    FUUUUUUCKING BIIIIIIIIIITCH

12. kitana

kitana New Member

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck off kitana your kidding yourself,your so fat and full of hot air they should tie a big piece of string to you write good year down your side and float you above football games.