to all you nigs that send me hate mail...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Feb 5, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

1) be patient..I don't check that mailbox very often, but it it hilarious when I do..keep it up.

2) When you are telling me that I am a) stupid b) illiterate c) racist...
    please make sure you check your spelling so you don't look like the idiots that you are (especially you goombahs that e-mail me from ****.edu)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA pricks

2. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

Now how the hell is a nigger going to get an email address from a .edu...unless the College lets the custodians have email access...reminds me of a joke...what do you call a nigger test tube baby? Janitor in a drum!

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

3. NIGGERS

NIGGERS New Member

God bless you both. You have no idea how stupid you make yourselves look. It's almost like you're trying to be as idiotic as possibe to make the site funnier. I love you I HATE NIGGERS. You're doing a great job. This is the perfect site for a moron like you.

4. I HATE NAGGERS

indeed, God has blessed me.

PS...I have the balls to post an e-mail address...nigger

5. -po0p

-po0p New Member

is it just me or does niggers sound like a fag? quite honestly im beginning to hate niggers too, im thinking of changing my name to I HATE NIGGERS JR or something

------------------
    i contain matter

6. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

I never realised it before IHN but you are actually a funny guy!! Keep it up

7. NIGGERS

NIGGERS New Member

I know more about you than you think I do, I HATE NIGGERS. You better say somethig nice about NIGGERS or I'll start to post more of your personal information. You better do it soon too, William. NIGGERS don't have much patience for racist crackers like you.

8. I_got_new_socks

Dude, This guys a joke...why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself nigger lover

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

9. Skully

Skully New Member

Yup, no Klansmen here!

10. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NIGGERS:
    I know more about you than you think I do, I HATE NIGGERS. You better say somethig nice about NIGGERS or I'll start to post more of your personal information. You better do it soon too, William. NIGGERS don't have much patience for racist crackers like you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooooooooooooooooooooo scary!

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Yup, no Klansmen here!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not so sure about I.G.N.S
    I'll bet you a tenner his socks are 'white'.

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

12. Evil Sarah

Evil Sarah New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I_got_new_socks:
    Dude, This guys a joke...why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself nigger lover

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pure genius, socks. When's the next cross-burning? Can I be your date?

------------------
    http://www.fugly.com/staph/evilsarah/

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Evil Sarah:
    genius, Can I be your date?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anytime babe... as long as you promise to massage me with those big strong hands....
    ...sexy

14. I_got_new_socks

Should I feel honored or fearful for my existence that Evil Sarah asked to be my date?

15. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

u should feel horny. She makes me wanna FUCKING SQUIRT

------------------
    I contain fecal matter