titties

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Icenhour, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

and WTF is bad peter?

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

"no cyber unless u pay"?? stay at home mum? looking like that im not fucking suprised! please give ur kid up ffs b4 the poor little cunt is bulled senceless

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

bad peter ..... dindong... dick... penis... dont listen to me... I think all peters are bad... I cant fight anymor. I am sleepy... can we contiue this in like 10 hours... I am old and not use to drugs... this shit has me mirky
    can anyome tell me about (somas)
    am I supposed to be this fucked up?

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    I supposed to be this fucked up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no, i guess god really hated u!

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

huh I missed that all completly... I will try it tomorrw

I have another profile
    postoptranzie...

6. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

thanks for remindin me about that... that profile is old old. I need to delet it
    at leat the infoo on it

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    thanks for remindin me about that... that profile is old old. please rush to look at the infoo on it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmmm....

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

hey this is so not what this therad was supposed to be.... I wanted an unly tit thread... you messed me up
    is this you talking to me on yahoo messengr ... the fat nigger with a shoe fetish?? haha I gues not I jus saw his cam lol.

all this tiem I thouht it was you fuckin with me...

shit I just saw a nasty fat niiger dick... I am off to bed... good night bobbie we can fite tomorrow.

I am bumping out haha

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

we can fite tomorrow.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no we cant, im *gasp* going to the 'real' world to hav sweet loving! i'll b bac on wed tho you cheep slut, shud give u enuff time to think of at least one witty reply

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

bitch tits.

morphing bitch tits.

morphing melons.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

GOD this thread is good...and as a special reward here's a pic of my tits:

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (ps sign on Nursey im bored as hell)

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Soma - Carisoprodol (Sp?), muscle relaxant... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, too. Of course, there is that odd chance that if you go to sleep while on them you'll never wake up, but then again, it's a small risk...

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nursey, that was about the fucking most disgusting thing I've seen... well, ever.

I defy anyone to show that one up...

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I defy anyone to show that one up...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn you Lomo...was this your ploy? Oh well, i couldn't resist...it's a feeble attempt but i may as well post it now it's done.

16. Annika

Annika New Member

Hey, I'm new, so I know my opionion doesn't count worth shit. But: Icenhour, you're fucking hot. Smokin. (Yes, I'm a female and bi. If that bothers anyone, that's your problem.) Psycho Bob: Your girl has a cute body and nice tits. Her face suggests she may be a transexual (sp?), but you can always look away during sex, right?

As for bad titty pics, I managed to find these:

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Wow! It's amazing when someone goes to all the bother of signing up for an account just in order to post a defense of someone else, then leaves straight after.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ain't it, though?

19. Annika

Annika New Member

I signed up before finding this thread. Not that it matters anyway. I left because I got bored. No one was posting for a long time. *shrugs*

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Can I join in the icenhour and bob fight?
    your stupid
    i know you are but what am I?
    your momma!
    your daddy!
    step in my square!