TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Any Konami game really....

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

contra congo..cute..

not a lot of village burnin, but that mighta been before my time in the 80's; wasn't there then. What there was was a lot of 'petty' infighting between different druglords who ruled their villages (either with an iron hand or magnamiously, but still ruled them) and we were friends with one druglord one week and enemies with him the next, depending upon which way the wind blew. I don't know why for the most part, (with a few exceptions, yer guess is as good as mine.) just the way things were. Most of what happened that was bad was they would get caught in the crossfire. Sort of like Watts but without the drive bys....or if it was, it was in a jeep instead of lowrider..

anyway, don't know why I let whipone get to me but I did, but for the most part shit like that just slides of me like water of a duck's ass, just as it is doing now. ;)

and ty barry. Just signed on the dotted line and got to see parts of the world I otherwise wouldn't have. ;)

3. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

damn almost forgot.

The CIA comment about them not ever being involved in any coup was a joke right?? I was in central america, and the term 'banana republic' came from that region for a good reason. Thank not just the CIA but American corporations for a number of assasinations, takeovers, and coups in that entire region, as well as several south American nation that I didn't have the pleasure to personally visit.

Knew quite a few company men were over there. It was pretty fucking obvious sometimes. Most of the time, actually.

4. smiles

smiles New Member

glad you can actualy admit to that medic... we've been tryign to get barry to give an inch for months but the battle has thus far been futile, he still thinks (his) government only exists to benefit society and mankind in general

5. Robman97

Robman97 Member

They don't :roll: . I tried to join the Navy, but only for free school and a chance to see the world. Actually just the Pacific side of the world.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I have NEVER believed that the CIA and the US Government in general is not involved in covert operations. I know for a fact that the CIA has aided militant groups, assisted in the overthrow of Governments, and other unsavory acts, including torture. I KNOW SOE SURE THAT THOSE THINGS HAPPEN.

What I do not believe is the idea of a "vast conspiracy" of subversive agendas wrought with wild, idiotic ideas such as the absurd idea that the US Governement orchestrated the 9/11 attacks to create an excuse to start a war.

Barry

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I think the whole '911 conspiracy theories' are just so much cruel bullshit myself.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Comes swishing brightly into thread to see all the latest posts...gets as far as Mia's...

...and stops there in stunned amazement as the monumental impact of this latest inspired transmission to result from the startling and lively activities in Mia's complex neural circuitry...starts to gradually sink in, the very thought pattern being conveyed replicating itself in my own synaptic neurotransmissions creating a neuro-bioelectric force field that resonates to the same frequency as Mia's...resulting in my sitting slumped to one side looking blankly into monitor for next four hours with drool trickling off chin. Fascinating.

9. whipone

whipone New Member

Funny, that's what I do all day as well.

10. smiles

smiles New Member

i see so the CIA is only willing to:

"aid militant groups," (some would refer to these as "terrorists") "assisted in the overthrow of Governments," (more terrorism?) "and other unsavory acts, including torture" (terr...? nevermind)

but these activities are only confined to areas off American soil? Barry i'm not trying to convince you that it was a giant conspiracy, that would be futile, just finding it kind of amusing that your stance on there being NO CHANCE that the government, or a branch there of, was involved in it at all, hasn't changed and likely never will, not even the slightest possibility? it's almost as if the notion itself seems criminal to you.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

:idea: I read it. Again. And again. And again. My breasts are now covered in raw weals from where i had been unconsciously clawing at them and my whole body is shaking with a plethora of emotions which range from anger, disgust and despair to joy, euphoria and physical orgasm. The syntax exhibited in those 6 small carefully crafted lines of illumined prose generates a powerful, mystical dimension within the soul, like some magical mathematical equation. Anything Barry can come up with looks utter shite in comparison. Sorry Barry.

12. whipone

whipone New Member

WTF dude, what about your parasitic-man-breast faces?

oh, poor jublies.

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

What happened to taht ongoing story we were all writing in which your breasts evolved into the evil beings that they are??

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I have been up all night nursing my poor lacerated parasititties, and all you are interested in is asking the whereabouts of some fairytale!

Whipone...thankyou for caring.

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

"SHUT THE HELL UP"

Barry

16. smiles

smiles New Member

BARRY GETS CREATIVE! HOW LOVELY :D

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I think he's beginning to really enjoy wearing that ballgag!

18. whipone

whipone New Member

LOL. Can I fuck Barry with a bowling pin Nursey?

19. Schmed

Schmed New Member

If I wasn't deathly afraid of your tits...oh too the MOON NURSEY!!!!!

20. Your Friend

Your Friend New Member

What is wrong with you?