TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Shit, now I have to throw away all my T-shirts procaliming you as the Fugly spelling bee champ. Well, at least you werent taking steroids. :roll:

2. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Pimp puts something in juice and cereal. . . but its probably not steroids.

3. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Any kind of Performance enhancers would completely taint her victory. I would move for a drug test and if positive, then the removal of her various fugly awards. It is a dark day at Fugly. :(

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I think it was just a little X dude, so unless spelling correctly made her tinglies tingle. . .

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Just as i was beginning to soften my attitude towards Mia, i come across this.
    Robman, i cannot tell you how sorry i am. Please accept my profound apolgies. Mia, i hope you're happy with yourself. Not only is my life now in ruin, but then there are all the hundreds of people like Robman who always felt an enormous sense of pride in knowing they were in daily communion with the Queen spelling bee, a pride which helped lift their chins in every aspect of day to day life. Pride which filtered down through to each member of the family, instilling security, contentment and therefore joy. Just imagine...when Robmans children rushed to greet their father at breakfast, crying 'Pa! Can we see your forum posts next to spelling champ's?' ...and stop dead in their tracks when they realise that poppy isn't standing tall, wearing the t-shirt and flipping waffles like every other day...in fact he's slugging bourbon from the bottle, and the t-shirt is lying cut into tatters on the floor (like my reputation) and realise for the first time in their lives that a grown man can weep, just like a little boy. *POP* goes their carefree innocence. *FWAP* goes their world, descending into chaos, anarchy and discord, the stress possibley ageing those adorable little tykes by about ten years right there on the spot.

I hope it was worth it Mia, you vicious, twisted little cunt.

*Checks watch to see if all that bought me enough time for the 'Urine Luckā„¢' to have eliminated the cannabis, coke, mdma, amphetamines horse tranquiliser and various designer tryptamines from my system*

6. whipone

whipone New Member

That made me lose my erection.

7. mia

mia New Member

Dear Nursey, when are your parents going to remove the lock and let you out of your bedroom? Shit wish I could get my tongue back into my mouth and realign my head, my neck hurts . . .

8. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I was 7th in the state of California in the spelling bee championship when I was 12...

but even that pales in significance to Nursey's glory, from which she has been deposed..

:cry:

9. whipone

whipone New Member

From a spelling champion to Fugly.com whore! What a fall from grace.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*Looks at Barry's big sad eyes bulging out over the bush across the road, at Robman's hideously wizened children running amok as Robman lies in a pool of shit and vomit on the kitchen floor, and at Whipone's previously gloriously permanent erection now lying like a deflated, dismembered frog.......and vows to crawl back to the top, to rule supremely once more as -Spelling Champ fugly.com- so that once again, heaven and earth are in accord and sweet laughter can again be heard throughout the land.*

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

actually, I think it's rather a step up. ;)

and...

GO NURSEY GO!!!!!!!

12. whipone

whipone New Member

I do believe in miracles!

Do for us!

*feels slight tingle in pants*

13. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Whipone, try to photoshop the words from the pic ya snagged from Barry so they aren't so blurry...the effect just might be better. ;)

14. whipone

whipone New Member

*Wheels around and backhands the CORPSEMAN*

What?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"sit on my right hand until i touch your stool with this enema"

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I am so wounded. Our romance was so short lived.

Barry

17. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Hurry, because I cant continue my life in this alcohol induced haze. :?

I need you to be number 1.................... :(

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ok...*glances at Mia who gnashes her ferocious little teeth like some kind of crazed, homicidal rodent*......here it goes... *looks at Robmans 40 year old looking kids and whipone's collapsed mushy cock*.....you only get one shot...this opportunity comes once in a lifetime YO! :x

*WOWS everyone by absailing in wearing PVC flight suit which tantalisingly emphasises tightly clad camel toe in the light of the flickering strobes, then leaps down straight into some mesmerising, jerky dance moves which form the shape of letters, the choreography spelling out whole sentences which serves to stun and amaze the crowd ('Mia is a fuckwit' and 'Flip-flap this you urine-breathed whore'), then simulates frenzied masturbation on large inflateable asshole surrounded by a throng of hungering, bare chested Barry clones who writhe worshipfully on the ground below, before being propelled ( at the moment of 'climax' ) skywards on powerful jets of air while the Barry lookalikes replace the giant asshole with a magnificent glittering throne, which i gently come down to be seated upon.*

MISHIN ACUMPLISHED. LET FREEDUM RAIGN!

19. whipone

whipone New Member

I lost my load at "Barry clones"

20. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I'm just a slut that way..;)