Thrift Toys

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Icenhour, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

The morning I went to the huge thrift store in my town. This place is located in an old Walmart- so it is huge. I go there to get towels for the vet clinic and I always brows for junk.

Now I have seen odd items there in the past - breast pumps, enema/douche bag, family photo albums, a blood stained wedding gown, and tons of weird clothing - today I saw a Steve Erkle shirt

I never go to the electronics section, but I saw a spot light on the small electronic shelf - so I went to check it out. There beside it was 4-5 back massagers ( the plug in kind that is never used on a back) I was pluging in the spot light and some young 20ish punk guy comes up and starts smelling them - yuck. Then I saw him go for the top shelf that I did not even notice... up there was dildos/vibrators - he sniffed them all... and actually took one. I decide to follow him around and see what else he does. He went to the lingerie section and was sniffing crotches. When I went to check out ... he was behind me, and had in his buggy a bunch of books, a crock pot, a pair of Dr. Martins, a few shirts and a dildo on top (did not even try to hide it) . Then a sexy little punk girl walks up to him with her items, and show each other what they have found. I turn around and watch my items being rung up ... and just listen to them. When he said "oh and I got his for ya" I figured she would laugh and say gross put it back... but no she said "Oh my god they have those here... do they have anymore?" and they take off to the back electronics wall.

What the hell. Why would anyone use a used dildo? That is fucking gross.

I love my new spot light- my old died and I lost the charger- this one is a plug in. But I know every time I use it to see deer/coyotes I will think of that couple and the hot pink dildo.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Maybe sniffing it is like kicking the tires on a car, you know you can tell how many miles it has on it.

:)

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They actually fucking sell them there? Geez.

We see them every once in a while being donated, but don't actually sell them. I've seriously wanted to take them home when they come in so I can use them for practical jokes (stick 'em in mailboxes, throw 'em in people's yards, etc...) It's not like I'm going to go to the Megaplex and drop $30 just to give my neighbor's dog a new chew-toy in the middle of the night... :rolleyes:

4. GAS

GAS New Member

This honestly doesn't surprise me, after seeing my younger sister and her friends (they're all 19-21ish) exchanging gauges every few days I'm convinced they just don't give a shit. Or they are fucking retarded, or a mix of both possibly.