Thought my car was stolen

Discussion in 'Cars' started by BigEddie, Jul 20, 2009.

1. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

I was at a Sacramento mall this past weekend to drive a friend of mine to buy a motorcycle from someone who lived in Sac., and all the entrances look identical from the outside as well as the parking lots. Well anyways, I was there with this friend of mine and we were there with some luggage, our laptops, and stuff like Ipods and the pink slip for a motorcycle she had bought there earlier. Anyways, we go to the mall there to kill some time, we come out what we thought was where we parked, and looked for my car for like 5 minutes, and then we panicked and called the cops.

At this point, they said they would send a patrol soon and a mall security guy said he could drive us around the lot to keep an eye out for it, and as soon as he said that "a lot of people report their cars stolen here because the entrances looks so identical", I saw my freaking car....it was at the previous entrance. God, I felt so stupid, I had to call the cops to cancel their help, thanked them, and was on my my merry way.

Damn though, not a good feeling thinking that your car was stolen.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

At least you didn't start shooting people in a fit of rage. :)