This site desperately needs victimizing

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so we're going after the christians next then <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way ahead of ya

2. StaticP

StaticP New Member

What are you guys going to do?

3. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Suck the milky white nectar out of my thick black cock and I'll tell you...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Is there an India forum we could go to and post pictures of hamburgers, steaks, and slaughterhouses?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those people don't worship cows.

"Western demand for cheap leather has spawned a grotesquely cruel underground industry. Because it is illegal to slaughter cows in most of India, corrupt skin-traders use bribes to smuggle the animals at night across state borders. The cows and calves are marched for days to slaughter in direct violation of the Constitution of India. Those who collapse from exhaustion en route have their eyes smeared with chili peppers and tobacco and their tails broken in an effort to keep them moving.

Cattle are often killed in full view of one another. Since the meat from these cattle will be exported to Muslim countries, the cattle are supposed to be killed humanely in the Islamic halal manner. But the required quick slice across the throat with a sharp knife is replaced by hacking and sawing. Cattle who hesitate to enter the killing floor are beaten until they move. Some have their legs cut off or are skinned while still alive."

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so we're going after the christians next then <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got a fun little hymn I intend to share with them...it's about the jew with the mexican name.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Way ahead of ya <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you way ahead of?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:
    What are you guys going to do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, we're all gonna go down to the 69th annual fruit lovers convention...but I'm sure that you know all about it.

I guess we'll see ya there.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Those people don't worship cows. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The cow is considered sacred to the people in India... they let those filthy things walk freely through the streets, piss and shit wherever they please, and don't do a thing about it. They're the embodiment of the gods themselves to those fucked up people.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

BTW: does this look like a civilized culture?

Just because there's a few skin traders in India doesn't mean the rest of 'em don't still worship 'em... Damn, what a fucked up place.

Such a lovely place. I might visit sometime...

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    they let those filthy things walk freely through the streets, piss and shit wherever they please, and don't do a thing about it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like they're the only country guilty of that?

Is there animal shit in your yard right now?

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Dog shit and cow shit are two very different things...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Is there animal shit in your yard right now? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is my yard a public place of commerce?

11. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I posted this a while back. Millions of fucking losers post their retarded shit here and actually believe that this limp-wristed crap is due to real talent.

Anyone feeling inspired?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY NOW....TIME OUT!
    I put something on that site...I didnt win but damn it I got publication now.....
    yeah..so...umm..there?

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Is my yard a public place of commerce? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't answer a question with a question.

Public places are full of 'traces' of feces and urine because nasty-ass people don't wash their fucking hands after they go to the bathroom. Shit is everywhere. Whether it's in plain sight or not.

I'd rather walk down a street full of cow shit then a street full of people any day of the week.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No shit?

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not to get this thread back on-topic or anything, but I thought for sure they would've deleted my poem by now..... but they haven't.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, this was the next one that got deleted:

Hey, Herpes-breath who likes Negro sausage!!

Made you look.
    HA HA HA
    HA HA HA
    WAAAHH HAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Fyster W. Systers

They don't have any sense of humor there.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I've got a fun little hymn I intend to share with them...it's about the jew with the mexican name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you lot going for the ban then??.. it shouldn't take as long as sophies place...

i'm going for the high milage troll... and there's a lot of milage in an african boy who discovered jesus's book tucked in a bag of grain and wants to be a christian doctor to save his sinning village from hell and the aids

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

are you lot going for the ban then??.. it shouldn't take as long as sophies place...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nawww, I figured I'd build up to it for a little while...and then go for the ban. I still haven't decided what I want to post yet. I might just do what I was gonna do at Sophies. All my posts will probably just read: *smacks self in face with a 2X4* although I'll more than likely change the 2X4 to a large wooden crucifix or something...

And as far as I know, I never actually got banned from sophies. I just lost interest. I've got the attention span of a hamster.

18. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I've got the attention span of a hamster.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LMFAO!!!!! If you only knew man...

19. GreenAppleSplatters

I'd rather walk down a street full of cow shit then a street full of people any day of the week.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then move to the middle east then princess.

Du bist ein hunde

Have a nice day.

20. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    LMFAO!!!!! If you only knew man...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I guess you haven't seen my recent post in the fucking forum fucking forum? But if it's some sorta monumental secret, nevermind then.