this is me

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by jimmy_jackoff, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

well I am 26 and my penis is 8.5 inches long, takes 2 D cells, and is hot pink.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I'm 31 my penis is 5'6 and gives me everything i want.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I'm 36, 6' tall, weigh 210lbs, am hung like a mule, have an addictive personality and my girlfriend is black.

Do I win any prizes?

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

YES!!! You have won this fantastic plastic Dean Martin Doll, it sings, it jiggles and will give you hours of pleasure!
    And now, you'll be playing for paper George W. Bush and his family.Amuse your friends and colleges with these cute dolls.

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

6. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoulRiot:
    I'm new here and i'm also what would be called a nigger. Nigger is just a name, just a play on the word Niger(Nigeria), i'm not offended by this. Because it's no different than being called black. I'll tell you all(y'all)some stuff about me that some already guessed. I like fried chicken, I don't know why. Either it just tastes REALLY good or white ppl don't know how to make it right. I'm not too fond of watermelon though. I'm 18 and my penis is approximately 6.5 inches(I know i'm not the first to measure their penis). I'm not offended by black jokes and find them funny. I used to work as a waiter in some old folks home and I once heard this joke from some old guy. "What do you do when you see a blAck man runnin'cross a field?............YAH SHOOT'EM!" It was during breakfast and it boomed across the cafeteria, I almost shit myself laughing.

I don't support affirmative action because all that does is make ppl hate blacks more. Black history is important but giving it a month? I especially dislike Febuary because I always gotta do a report on somebody and i hate reports,essays,biographies etc. I'm not on welfare,though I distinctly remember buying bread with some strange money my mom gave me when i was younger. I prefer videogame BGMs over Rap. Those two are basically my only music interests but I heard one song from Linkin Park i especially liked, don't know the name though. Err uhhh I guess that's all.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nigger is actually a Swahili term, it's what the Zulu's used to call the tribes's they captured and either turned into slaves or sold them off, means something like lower than dirt.