The View

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    the blowjob sounds good, but i do ask that you come prepared and clean<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how many 20 dollar bills = prepared?

2. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

prepared to have your mind blown

3. brookie

brookie New Member

I got an idea. Let's send Cheezedawg to check it out. He goes to New Jersey and Philly almost everyday! Or would you hide like some others have SS?

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Just remember...

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    the blowjob sounds good, but i do ask that you come prepared and clean<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I.E...A liquid metal condom (A kind of Terminator 2 Prophylactic).

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I.E...A liquid metal condom (A kind of Terminator 2 Prophylactic).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is this a special fantasy of yours ulfur?

7. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

Fat chicks give great head. Ya gotta give them that.

8. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

ha....

well i really don't look anything like yummy anyway, you can ask her if you don't believe me-although i can't say for sure she'd back me up

ahh a fellow jerseyite... and where abouts do you call home sir.. maybe they'll send you to verify my skills

[ August 11, 2002: Message edited by: sugar sphinx ]

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

well i really don't look anything like yummy anyway, you can ask her if you don't believe me-although i can't say for sure she'd back me up
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm, she doesn't look anything like me, cept she is female. I guess she is cute if you like attractive 18 year olds in glasses...I haven't seen her nude (send those pics SS and I will judge), but she probably has a cute body too.

[ August 11, 2002: Message edited by: Goddess Yummy ]

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    is this a special fantasy of yours ulfur?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, just needed to think of something stronger than latex (and that was the first thing that came to mind).

11. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

ha... maybe they'll send you to verify my skills<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hrmmm... Oral sex from someone who's willing to hit her knees after an Internet referral... Something about that sounds, how shall I put it, unsanitary to me.

You know, you could get free food from a dumpster too. I doubt that it's a good plan, though.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Hrmmm... Oral sex from someone who's willing to hit her knees after an Internet referral... Something about that sounds, how shall I put it, unsanitary to me.

You know, you could get free food from a dumpster too. I doubt that it's a good plan, though.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you make a valid point i never thought about it like that hmm I dont care though, Ill hit anything.. I have no shame...

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    you make a valid point i never thought about it like that hmm I dont care though, Ill hit anything.. I have no shame...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear you, man. I'd use the old two-ply jimmy hat technique though.

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I hear you, man. I'd use the old two-ply jimmy hat technique though. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just dip your little wick in peroxide after and use a brillo pad to scrub it

oh, and take pictures after you do that Teehee

15. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

dipped in hot wax?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

no no no... it's just that i put soooo much trust in everyone on the fugly boards

actually i would suck a cock just to prove a point that i'm not backing down from proving MYSELF, except for that whole little "unsanitary" victim thing....

[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: sugar sphinx ]

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

look I told you, you can suck my dick.. i really don't care..

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    look I told you, you can suck my dick.. i really don't care..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont lower your standards, hot stuff. make them beg for it.