The Useless Thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

That's how he can tell your his Daddy, as all fresh turds are blind for the first few weeks of their lifecycle...

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    That's how he can tell your his Daddy, as all fresh turds are blind for the first few weeks of their lifecycle...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I just read something about that in National Geographic last month....fascinating shit.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

4. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    WTF!?!!Cumbler!!! Where are you? You win the chance of a free 5 minute 800 OPM shot on this thing and you go missing!?!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Nursey, I didn't mean to go missing, but I noticed the time after my post and realised if I didn't make with the hurry-up I'd miss 'last orders' and when I got home I was too pissed to remember where my computer was... Sos.

BTW, excuse my naivete but what is a five minute 800 OPM shot exactly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Opposite the Bannister and Shamrock,
    Which used to be the Rose and crown... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I just bit my tongue and it hurts..bet i get a pimple

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

am sure something will come up.

7. unlimited-time

i'm sure it will

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I just got laid.

9. unlimited-time

Jesus i bet you were a tight squeeze out that chickens arse or was it her cunt?

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Jesus i bet you were a tight squeeze out that chickens arse or was it her cunt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just laughed so hard that beer came outta my nose...which is weird cuz I'm drinkin soda.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cumbler:
    Sorry Nursey, I didn't mean to go missing, but I noticed the time after my post and realised if I didn't make with the hurry-up I'd miss 'last orders' and when I got home I was too pissed to remember where my computer was... Sos.

BTW, excuse my naivete but what is a five minute 800 OPM shot exactly
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh jesus fucking chriiist!! And i bet you can't find the toilet in that condition!
    And the braincells that absorbed the info about my super precision steel cam-shaft butcho-fukko-nakki rimbulator ® appear to have 'met their maker' since your last visit, too!
    Now,you seem like a nice enough waste of space to me,Cumbler,but i must emphasize...i do not have time to throw around here! You had your chance and now it's gone.If you're lucky,i might call you over to have a gentle 300 opm bob sometime,but don't pester me for it or the insensitive outburst of robo-thuggery you will unleash in me will require you to wear these for a good few weeks:

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    No shit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually...that was a lie. I only look at National Geographic for the pictures of topless African tribe women.

I just realized that this thread stinks...and it's all my fault.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

yeah your odour has seeped into every orifice....fucking disgusting mate, eat more bran!

14. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    jesus, you forgot 'cunt' at the end you pixel loving mr perverted loser cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what .?

15. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dirty Pervert:
    I just got laid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just got paid.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

my house keys were mislaid.

17. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I think FredVegas should set that turd free and sell the soon to be bastard on E-BAY. after all the shit deserves a good home.

18. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

my house keys were mislaid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

really? that is an interesting scenario

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

erm...not really, but I am just keeping with the 'flavour' of the thread...

20. unlimited-time

Darkgroovey u make me feel afraid