The United States of Tara

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by phatboy, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Showtime is pretty good at making shit interesting though. I didn't think they could pull it off with Weeds all of this time, but they did. Maybe they can do it with this show. I would like if they got a more attractive woman (like Paget Brewster). I mean, she's a good enough actress, but damn, she is fugly.

I love Six Feet Under. I think it was the best series ever. I have the entire DVD collection, but I never watch it. Nate was my fave and I had a big crush on Billy (Jeremy Sisto... love him).

Anyway, Michael C Hall is such a brilliant (I know that sounds gay to say but he is) actor that you will never think of him as David. I thought it would be weird, but he's that awesome.

I cancelled HBO after the the last episode of SFU ran and will never pick it up again. If Showtime didn't have Weeds, I would have cancelled it when they cancelled Huff. That shit pissed me off.

2. pussyish

pussyish New Member

I just saw a episode Sunday and now "the man" has been making references to "gentlemans time" all the time. I dont need to know everytime you decide to wack off

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just watched the sixth episode. I am waiting for the plot to thicken, but so far it hasn't. I did laugh pretty hard towards the end of episode 6 (the part with the poncho).

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Okay, I watched the 7th episode and I can kind of seeing it go somewhere maybe. It's not a bad show and I'm getting used to that woman's look.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I finished the entire season. It didn't end in a cliffhanger like Weeds always does.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have not watched any more shows, just the first 2 maybe a 3rd. I want to watch them all. My friend said she has a new "Rhonda alter" that pissed on someone while they were sleeping. (I did that one time)

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, Gimme.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The manager guy weirds me out. I about shot coke out my nose when her sister showed her boobs with walleye vision. That cracked me up. The gimme thing was funny, especially when she was peeing on her dad.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think the manager guy is cute.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I just watched the last two episodes last night. I actually laughed pretty good during both of them. I thought T was hilarious when she came out during the meeting with that trip johansen guy. "Then they did each other" that dudes wife was like "Wha???" That cracked me up big time.