The Turtles 3

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Nov 26, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

I'm like, sooooo up for that...

We can do each others hair... whilst dodging the crabs (shit.... shakes head)... the GHOST crabs. Have a gossip while we listen out for howling and shit... AND we can't forget to do each others make-up... Man thats gonna fucking rule...

And I'll just put the dead turtle on here?

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    no no no! u dont go doing hair and makeup on a camping trip!!! you go out and fish or hunt or find something dead or alive and kill it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that why you're wanting to take Wanker?
    I do hope you'll post the pics of you skinning her.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Is that why you're wanting to take Wanker?
    I do hope you'll post the pics of you skinning her.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm... never thought about that...but IT IS a good idea

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titana:
    hmmmm... never thought about that...but IT IS a good idea <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You freaking cockslut...

I thought we could have a really girly time but, instead you have decided to take your sexual needs out on me. Sorry, but I don't wanna be part of your sick necrophilous and zoophilia activities, Thank-you!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Is that why you're wanting to take Wanker?
    I do hope you'll post the pics of you skinning her. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have got a bug up your arse about me don't you?

Do you fancy me or something?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

stranger wants stimulate by oneself

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    stranger wants stimulate by oneself<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just call me Wank

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    Just call me Wank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK! stranger wants wank, and i am all confused!

8. D

D New Member

FUCK! stranger wants wank, and i am all confused! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You didn't realise I was Wank?

9. D

D New Member

No, i just assume we get new members. Usually ppl keep their original names but with diff words, like kitana = kitana wants Disorder. Pimp = Too fucking busy to be Pimp, etc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously your peripheral vision is extremly warped...

Not only did I explain a while ago (not in too much detail I must admit) but I have also a BIG BLUE signature that says Wank An Instance Of Masturbation.
    (I was also Instance Of Matsurbation)

Nonce

10. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally blurted by kitana:
    FUCK!...i am all confused! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's rare.

i_dont_wank/wank/instance of mast./ whatever the fuck you're calling yourself today: don't trouble yourself explaining your constant morphing - Kitana's the only one that pays enough attention to you to care.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    You didn't realise I was Wank?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i just assume we get new members. Usually ppl keep their original names but with diff words, like kitana = kitana wants Disorder. Pimp = Too fucking busy to be Pimp, etc

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    i_dont_wank/wank/instance of mast./ whatever the fuck you're calling yourself today: don't trouble yourself explaining your constant morphing - Kitana's the only one that pays enough attention to you to care.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh... O.k

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Yeah, that too. :shrug:

14. Dawn

Dawn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Kitana's the only one that pays enough attention to you to care.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the point was, Kitana's the only one not to have realised.