The Turtle

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jul 30, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:
    Alrighty this is what you do....

LEAVE THE FUCKING TURTLE ALONE. Was he holding a sign that said "Hey stop and pick me up?" Hellooooooo Newman!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saved him from getting run over by cars, i let him go after a couple of days

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    hey kit, what ya wanna do is...
    you wanna put the little fella on the floor - upside down. then put your toe on the bottom part of the shell, grab the top part and rip 'im open. then you can have two very fetching ashtrays in turtle green
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i let him go, he was cute...but next time i will do that and take pics to post on fugly

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That he is actually a she.

Looks like a female turtle from the pictures...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

very good lomo...what else did u notice?

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Besides the terrified look in her eyes when she was pinned between your legs?

You'd pointed out the pellet wounds on her shell, so I felt no need to mention that...

Oh... one other thing. She's constipated.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    She's constipated.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how can u tell that?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Just a guess, really... She didn't look too happy in those pics... Maybe she's just full of eggs?

My grandparents have an 80-year-old tortoise, that's how I could tell the sex of it...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

wow, an 80-yr old tortoise!!! take some pics and share them

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If I had a digital camera, I would... It just isn't worth it to develop some 35mm film for the use of a forum... when I get a digicam, I'll post pix..... promise.