The Turtle II

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Oct 7, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Go sell your lame chink act somewhere else, cumfarter - we're not buyin' here.

2. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

I am not selling act! you get real 'chink' for free!

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    wouldn't that be a tortoise?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it would.

Let's just hope she don't dig a pond for it to live in!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Gee, what's the chances of us being lucky enough to see some pics of the fucking grass growing in your yard? Or maybe some snaps of the textile fractals created by laundry spinning in your dryer? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, you want to see pics of my grass? give me some time to go take a pic. there's no grass shown in those pics b/c i was on our cement walkway and on both sides, mom doesnt want grass to grow, she plans to put plants down come spring time.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Let's just hope she don't dig a pond for it to live in! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, when i picked up the tortoise he got upset and, in defense, pooped all over himself. i put him down and freaked b/c i didnt think his poop would be white.

We had a pond once in our backyard, years ago, it would have been for ducks, but mom rented out the property and, b/c they had a small child, we had to fill it in.

6. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i raped IMC:
    We had a pond once...but...b/c they had a small child, we had to fill it in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The child included, I'm hoping.

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Gee, what's the chances of us being lucky enough to see some pics of the fucking grass growing in your yard? Or maybe some snaps of the textile fractals created by laundry spinning in your dryer?

8. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i raped IMC:
    yeah, when i picked up the tortoise he got upset and, in defense, pooped all over himself. i put him down and freaked b/c i didnt think his poop would be white.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good defense! When I am being scared, I poop on me, too! It work to keep people away!