The LOVE Thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Your Friend Whipone, May 9, 2005.

?

Isn't that nice?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Oh yes, plenty.

100.0%
  1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Mia stop skirting around the issue, you can compliment me all you like, you really don't need to.I've already said i will give you oral sex if you push you fingers up my arse while i'm doing it.

2. mia

mia New Member

K, well as long as you do the titty thing we talked about I am fine with the whole lesbian mun thing :twisted:

3. mia

mia New Member

M U M

4. mia

mia New Member

Why couldnt you have just told me your self ??

5. unlimited-time

Go on then, talk dirty to me.

6. mia

mia New Member

K, you are a dried up old snottery whore, and I am sorry I ever gave you that stinking fiver, how you going so far? You getting a wee bit moist??

7. unlimited-time

Awww and you said you were gonna play nice.Now come on you know you can do far better than that.Behave and tell me all the sweet things you've wanted to but were far to shy to before.
    Tell me all the places your great big choppers are gonna nibble?

8. mia

mia New Member

K, my great big choppers would love to nibble those loverly saddle bags handing by your midriff, nipples and all! Oh the joy of making shapes out of that delictable puddle of a stomach, and the pure fascination of just witnessing that lardy arse, mmmmm . . . .oh had on a wee minute . . . .shit I am sorry I have a weak stomach . . . but I think I will be ok with the lights off . . . I really do find u attractive hon.

9. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Alright, since you are being so nice I will send you a pic of my Cock, but only because you said please.

10. unlimited-time

I see you have thought long and hard about the things you would like to do to me.Your honesty brings a breath of fresh air to the forums.I really didn't realise just how open you would be.
    Do you mind dildo's and a little slapping in sex games?

11. unlimited-time

:shock: i'm sorry but no cock pictures are to be sent to other members of the forums without passing an inspection by me.

12. mia

mia New Member

Not at all! I have never slapped anyone before, but shit I am in my 30's so I should start to live a little! Would it be ok if I rammed the dildo down your throat whilst slapping you or is that a little weird??

Yur new best mate, Mia xx

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

......and I had such high hopes for our marriage Mia.
    Oh Well. I guess internet fidelity is as much as fantasy as internet weddings.

Rude awakening are my best friend.

Barry

14. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Watch out or you may find one in your pm box. I have a habit of showing it off. :D

15. mia

mia New Member

Oh wait Barry, honestly it isn't as it looks. I swear she came me onto me, please believe me baby when I say I have ( cock) eyes only for you! xx Can you ever forgive me?? I will do the dildo thing with you if you like, I promise she didnt mean a thing :cry: Forgive me??

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Mia you are the hottest thing since the four slice toaster. How could I kick a lovely lass like you to the curb for a momentary modem romp with a sultry temptress (Maximum Sarcastic Inflection) like UT? You must be really tired, and your judgement is waning. Go to bed and dream sweet dreams that involve me and a cruise ship, and we will take a digitally enhanced slide show romp later when you are refreshed.

Yours always,

Barry

17. mia

mia New Member

Oh Barreeee! My love for you has intensified ten fold. Now I know your love for me is real. Some things are just sent to test us babe, I know now that is all UT was to me, just a test sweetie, just a test :)

U up for trying the dildo slapping thang?

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Uhhhh...just remember that I am reasonably conservative. Having a light on in the bedroom is a walk on the wild side as far as I am concerned. Bringing rubberized competition to the love shack is somewhat like having a third party joining the mix. I don't share with anyone, silicon or not.

On second thought, you got more pepper than most. I may need the help.

Barry

19. unlimited-time

Barry this is the LOVE thread ..lighten up dude.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I LOVE you UT. If you will brush your teeth I will kiss you to prove it.

Barry